Addicted to checking my sales
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 5:51:35 PM
Dear Zazzle,

I literally check my sales, probably more than 30 times a day. I am not sure if you are aware of this disorder, but it is real. Because your company has given me an actual disorder, please increase my sales, so at least I am happier more of the over 900 times a month that I check, met with disappointment. As you know, I am always trucking on with Zazzle. Please increase my sales, to increase my happiness. That is the solution. Thanks! I don't know what else to do. I am joking around, but really, I have that disorder.Grin The struggle is real.
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 5:52:16 PM
I have a job now, so I don't check it as much, but I swear I checked constantly when I was at home working on Zazzle. :-)
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 6:23:31 PM
Laughing I can totally relate! Laughing I’m also glad that I’m starting a job next week so I have something to distract me. Laughing
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 7:27:00 PM
This is hysterical. I suffer from this disorder too! We should start a support group 😂
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:17:00 AM
♫ ♪ You're going to have to face it, you're addicted to checking Zazzle Sales ♪ ♫ Smile

With apologies to Robert Palmer.
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 7:29:01 AM
ValeriesGallery wrote:
♫ ♪ You're going to have to face it, you're addicted to checking Zazzle Sales ♪ ♫ Smile

With apologies to Robert Palmer.

Haha.
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 6:20:51 PM
Kymberli_Designs wrote:
This is hysterical. I suffer from this disorder too! We should start a support group 😂

I think this thread is the support group! 🍵
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 6:21:36 PM
Memories.Moments.Milestones. wrote:
Laughing I can totally relate! Laughing I’m also glad that I’m starting a job next week so I have something to distract me. Laughing

Sweet!! Good luck!
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2019 7:10:12 AM
Lol Laughing

Same disorder here! Please pass along a cure if one is found Smile

Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2019 7:15:25 AM
I check multiple times almost every day myself. I get so disappointed when I see 0 new sales for days but always do a little happy dance whenever I see a sale no matter how small it may be.Laughing
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2019 4:51:18 PM
hah me too! In fact this made me want to check it now.
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2019 11:02:48 AM
So am I. LOL
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2019 6:19:04 PM
The ironic thing, is that since I posted this thread, I find myself not expecting any sales anymore. Maybe I will never check it again, and just wait for a check.

ZAZZLE- Can you please give us the option to turn off "seeing our current earnings on our homepage?
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 6:52:35 AM
I'm still pretty new, started in May. I was addicted to popping open the app and checking it all the time! It made me discouraged eventually because I was waiting for my first sale. Had my first sale in July and got too excited and started checking it even more.

I realized i had the same problem lol! I made a rule for myself starting in August that i would only check once a day and picked when I wake up and first get started. I'll check my email, some Google analytics and post a morning tweet then peek at my sales. I have had 1 sale and 1 referral for August. I find if I hold myself accountable it's easier. I also liked checking in the am because there's no telling what may have sold in my sleep.
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 6:17:29 PM
Pretty funny, but I can relate. Laughing I get an email every time I sell something, but for some reason it goes to my junk mail so I have look there. I also have “The latest products sold” showing on my homepage. It’s cool to see which products are popular (mostly greeting cards). Happy Hang in there! Eventually you’ll get daily emails on your sales.
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 2:31:31 PM
angelandspot wrote:
I check multiple times almost every day myself. I get so disappointed when I see 0 new sales for days but always do a little happy dance whenever I see a sale no matter how small it may be.Laughing

I usually check only a few times a day, sometimes only once. I've had days where I didn't check at all. I also do that happy dance in my head whenever I see I've had a sale.Laughing
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 1:09:33 PM
Since the day that I originally posted this post, I have dramatically decreased the amount of times that I check my sales. If I was trying to lose weight, I wouldn't want to check the scale every single minute or everyday, because I would go insane wondering why I didn't see results right away. I suppose the lesson, is to work hard everyday, eventually, persistence pays off. Oh, and stay positive, unlike I have done in the past. I suppose, the new quest is to stay positive and work hard, no matter what. :-) I hope we all see an increase in sales. Happy creating.