Why no followers?
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018 8:23:49 AM
Hello, I have been in business on Zazzle and have yet to get any followers. As a matter of fact, I hardly get any views? Why is that? On other sites I sell on, I get followers with ease with pretty much the same designs? Am I doing something wrong?
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:17:05 AM
P. Ververis wrote:
Hello, I have been in business on Zazzle and have yet to get any followers. As a matter of fact, I hardly get any views? Why is that? On other sites I sell on, I get followers with ease with pretty much the same designs? Am I doing something wrong?


The follow button was added for customers to use to keep up with what you do. It isn't meant to be a follow/follow back deal. It got added and seems it was forgotten about as nothing was ever told to us as to how to interest customers, what benefit they get, etc.

I can't tell you why you have no views, but I will say if you want views you need to promote yourself outside of Zazzle.
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:46:02 AM
Gina ┬ęgleem wrote:
P. Ververis wrote:
Hello, I have been in business on Zazzle and have yet to get any followers. As a matter of fact, I hardly get any views? Why is that? On other sites I sell on, I get followers with ease with pretty much the same designs? Am I doing something wrong?


The follow button was added for customers to use to keep up with what you do. It isn't meant to be a follow/follow back deal. It got added and seems it was forgotten about as nothing was ever told to us as to how to interest customers, what benefit they get, etc.

I can't tell you why you have no views, but I will say if you want views you need to promote yourself outside of Zazzle.


I realize that. Also, social media alone doesn't even cut it. I'm going to make a website that will suck people in through search engines.
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2018 2:11:30 AM
I wouldn't worry about followers. I think everyone is suffering from social media fatigue, and this isn't Facebook.

I get sales from all kinds of people - including repeat customers. However, they don't follow me, and I don't mind one bit. They're not "Zazzlers"; they're just random people who found something to buy online - like on Amazon. I don't follow people either. People will buy things when they want to buy things.
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 12:55:05 PM
Hi there, so as a new comer to Zazzle. I too am reading and trying to understand how Zazzle gets people to find Zazzle and buy from here. I have a few items for sale on my page and am building slowly. I've had people looking (which is great, and one item in two weeks has had 16 views. I realize that's not a lot but it confirms people have found an item I'm selling) so I must be doing something right.

So I paste my links when I've created something new to FB and Twitter... and obviously there's Pinterest and Google etc...
I am correct in ; my images are safe ? because I've seen a blog where people are compiling their pics or designs are being stolen?

I continue with my page/shop ..... when something sells I get paid ? no sales no money? However, it doesn't cost me anything to create and have merchandise with my logo/photographs sitting in my shop/page?

I keep going copying and pasting the links (advertising my page/store on Zazzle ) where I can and where I choose to.... and hopefully people start to find me by direction or search engines with my business name.. and I start to get sales (if people like and want to buy) I'm hoping that I've read and understood correctly...

Please could someone confirm or correct my understanding of Zazzle.
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 2:06:26 PM
Debbie Allen wrote:
Hi there, so as a new comer to Zazzle. I too am reading and trying to understand how Zazzle gets people to find Zazzle and buy from here. I have a few items for sale on my page and am building slowly. I've had people looking (which is great, and one item in two weeks has had 16 views. I realize that's not a lot but it confirms people have found an item I'm selling) so I must be doing something right.

So I paste my links when I've created something new to FB and Twitter... and obviously there's Pinterest and Google etc...
I am correct in ; my images are safe ? because I've seen a blog where people are compiling their pics or designs are being stolen?

I continue with my page/shop ..... when something sells I get paid ? no sales no money? However, it doesn't cost me anything to create and have merchandise with my logo/photographs sitting in my shop/page?

I keep going copying and pasting the links (advertising my page/store on Zazzle ) where I can and where I choose to.... and hopefully people start to find me by direction or search engines with my business name.. and I start to get sales (if people like and want to buy) I'm hoping that I've read and understood correctly...

Please could someone confirm or correct my understanding of Zazzle.


Hi Debbie, here are links to some of the most helpful forum threads for new Zazzlers. I hope you find some helpful answers reading them!

Good luck.

https://forum.zazzle.com/new/frequently_asked_questions_for_new_zazzlers

https://forum.zazzle.com/new/top_ten_mistakes_revisited

https://forum.zazzle.com/new/dont_give_up_a_cheerleading_thread_for_new
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded