Pending Payment
Posted: Friday, May 03, 2019 11:46:44 AM
Maybe I missed something, but my pending payment has not been transferred over to the Payment History page. It usually shows up on that page as pending on the 1st of the month (yes, I know the payment goes out on the 15th). The only time I've ever had this problem is when I've changed something in my account information, like my email address or phone number, which I haven't done.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or did something change I'm not aware of?
Posted: Friday, May 03, 2019 12:31:13 PM
KarinHildebrandLau wrote:
Maybe I missed something, but my pending payment has not been transferred over to the Payment History page. It usually shows up on that page as pending on the 1st of the month (yes, I know the payment goes out on the 15th). The only time I've ever had this problem is when I've changed something in my account information, like my email address or phone number, which I haven't done.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or did something change I'm not aware of?


There is no set time for payments to go into pending. We've grown accustomed to it happening the first week of the month, but we shouldn't be as anything could come up to delay the move.
Posted: Friday, May 03, 2019 1:11:36 PM
Thanks. I was worried I might have missed an announcement about filling out a tax form or something. That did happen a long time ago. LOL Delayed my payment for a month.
Posted: Friday, May 03, 2019 1:12:40 PM
I've seen them not go to pending until the 11th.
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 10:10:20 AM
Weird, I could not recall a payment after 5th ever since I joined zazzle in 2008. Wondering why zazzle not post an announcement to dispel the doubt over this issue?
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 10:18:11 AM
Emma wrote:
Weird, I could not recall a payment after 5th ever since I joined zazzle in 2008. Wondering why zazzle not post an announcement to dispel the doubt over this issue?


Nothing to dispel since we do not get paid until the 14th/15th depending on week-ends/holidays. Moving it into pending is just a formality. People due monies will still be paid when the day to be paid comes.
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 3:39:48 PM
Emma wrote:
Weird, I could not recall a payment after 5th ever since I joined zazzle in 2008. Wondering why zazzle not post an announcement to dispel the doubt over this issue?


I've received monthly payments since 2011. Only a few times were we paid earlier than the 15th. The earliest was a friday that was the 12th, when the 15th was on a monday and a holiday.

The ledger always showed early, but never on a specific day, usually within the first week of the month. But payments have never been delayed, I've never had an issue with them paying on time.
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 4:24:32 PM
I see mine has moved to pending. I wasn't worried. If yours hasn't moved yet, it will.
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 6:01:05 PM
Well if mine does not move soon, I'm contacting support.
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 6:38:36 PM
FullyWildCards wrote:
Well if mine does not move soon, I'm contacting support.


Read this first: Will We Be Getting Paid This Month? - May 7, 2019
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded