How to increase clicks ... Pinterest Save Pin? 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 5:50:09 AM
As I add items to my store and share to Pinterest I am wondering how or if this will keep my products on the marketplace.
I know if they purchase from Pinterest that certainly should count for a click.

But what if they simply save a pin to a board? Does this count as a click to keep that item in the marketplace?

Are there any other ways to save products from oblivion?
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 6:42:18 AM
Someone has to view the product page for it to count, so if they are saving your pin without clicking on it to go to the product page it does not count as a view.
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 7:27:56 AM
Maz wrote:
Someone has to view the product page for it to count, so if they are saving your pin without clicking on it to go to the product page it does not count as a view.


I see. Thanks Maz.

I read that when you create a new Z product, Z recommends you click and view it a few times just to get it indexed. Do those new product clicks help?
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 7:35:27 AM
I’ve never heard of clicking on newly created items to get them indexed, but I always look at each one when I’m done, to check for errors. That would count as a view for that day only, so it’s not really helping the product stay in the marketplace much.
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 7:37:48 AM
AugieDoggyStore wrote:
I’ve never heard of clicking on newly created items to get them indexed, but I always look at each one when I’m done, to check for errors. That would count as a view for that day only, so it’s not really helping the product stay in the marketplace much.

Thanks Augie.
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 7:48:55 AM
How often does a product need to get clicks to stay in the marketplace?
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 7:54:10 AM
waterart wrote:
How often does a product need to get clicks to stay in the marketplace?


Once every 15 months. I simply reverse sort my last viewed and see which of my products need a little love and care.

They marked red if they do. And if I think they are just fine, all I do is open them in my browser to give them that missing view, zazzle craves for.

Grin
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 7:54:56 AM
The product has to be viewed once every 15 months, although I think it’s 18 months for new product types.
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 7:56:10 AM
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
Maz wrote:
Someone has to view the product page for it to count, so if they are saving your pin without clicking on it to go to the product page it does not count as a view.


I see. Thanks Maz.

I read that when you create a new Z product, Z recommends you click and view it a few times just to get it indexed. Do those new product clicks help?


Indexing happens once a day, so viewing it won’t affect that at all.
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 8:11:38 AM
Maz wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
Maz wrote:
Someone has to view the product page for it to count, so if they are saving your pin without clicking on it to go to the product page it does not count as a view.


I see. Thanks Maz.

I read that when you create a new Z product, Z recommends you click and view it a few times just to get it indexed. Do those new product clicks help?


Indexing happens once a day, so viewing it won’t affect that at all.

Thanks again Maz. So the check for errors etc is only good for that.
Day 2 would be a better time.
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 8:13:11 AM
vivendulies wrote:
waterart wrote:
How often does a product need to get clicks to stay in the marketplace?


Once every 15 months. I simply reverse sort my last viewed and see which of my products need a little love and care.

They marked red if they do. And if I think they are just fine, all I do is open them in my browser to give them that missing view, zazzle craves for.

Grin

Thank you. So if you click from within the backend, it has value as a click.
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 8:16:44 AM
vivendulies wrote:
waterart wrote:
How often does a product need to get clicks to stay in the marketplace?


Once every 15 months. I simply reverse sort my last viewed and see which of my products need a little love and care.

They marked red if they do. And if I think they are just fine, all I do is open them in my browser to give them that missing view, zazzle craves for.

Grin


Doing that once a year would be super tedious for me. Right now I have almost 3k products. That is a whole lot of clicking.
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 9:33:37 AM
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
vivendulies wrote:
waterart wrote:
How often does a product need to get clicks to stay in the marketplace?


Once every 15 months. I simply reverse sort my last viewed and see which of my products need a little love and care.

They marked red if they do. And if I think they are just fine, all I do is open them in my browser to give them that missing view, zazzle craves for.

Grin


Doing that once a year would be super tedious for me. Right now I have almost 3k products. That is a whole lot of clicking.


Which is why I do it every two to three days and at least one a week and if I'm on vacation it is right before and shortly after, because even a two weeks are not visiting your 13month+ without a view marked red is nerve wreckingly tedious.

AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:

So if you click from within the backend, it has value as a click.

Yes.
...
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 5:38:04 PM
vivendulies wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
vivendulies wrote:
waterart wrote:
How often does a product need to get clicks to stay in the marketplace?


Once every 15 months. I simply reverse sort my last viewed and see which of my products need a little love and care.

They marked red if they do. And if I think they are just fine, all I do is open them in my browser to give them that missing view, zazzle craves for.

Grin


Doing that once a year would be super tedious for me. Right now I have almost 3k products. That is a whole lot of clicking.


Which is why I do it every two to three days and at least one a week and if I'm on vacation it is right before and shortly after, because even a two weeks are not visiting your 13month+ without a view marked red is nerve wreckingly tedious.

AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:

So if you click from within the backend, it has value as a click.

Yes.
...

That is what I am trying to do too. I try daily...but sometimes ...things get in the way.
So obviously you can keep up with it.
May I be nosy and ask how many products you have?
I am almost at 3K for products.
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2019 7:10:52 PM
thank you waterart... I never realise our own views could be counted!

sure was tedious!!
however I found a quickish way to plow thru 87 pages of product, that was by right clicking and opening each one needing an update in a new tab, then once I'd done this for the whole page full of products, I simply went thru the tabs very quickly to activate the views deleting the tabs as I went, then onto the next page. I couldn't afford to stop becuase if you close down the page and come back, of course all the views change again since they are never in order.
I then went thru quickly using the maximum product number per page, and double checked..this only mean about 10 I had somehow missed.
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2019 7:14:54 PM
GillKnox wrote:
thank you waterart... I never realise our own views could be counted!

sure was tedious!!
however I found a quickish way to plow thru 87 pages of product, that was by right clicking and opening each one needing an update in a new tab, then once I'd done this for the whole page full of prodcuts, I simply went thru the tabs very quickly to activate the views deleting the tabs as I went, then onto the next page. I couldn't afford to stop becuase if you close down the page and come back, of course all the views change again since they are never in order.
I then went thru quickly using the maximum product number per page, and double checked..this only mean about 10 I had somehow missed.


wow that is a lot of tabs at one time! glad your browser didn't crash! Laughing
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2019 8:43:44 PM
haha I know! I did hold my breath the first time I had to delete over 20 at one go! Smile Smile
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 5:28:30 AM
GillKnox wrote:
haha I know! I did hold my breath the first time I had to delete over 20 at one go! Smile Smile

Sounds interesting.
Once you have the 24 tabs open...do you refresh them for another click..or do you just close each one and start the next round?

There are times when I simply open up one tab that I am going to change/customize and it yells at me as if I am a bot.I can't imagine why.
It happened yesterday while I was adding a new background to an old design. It froze and would not allow me until I answered the captcha.

So...I had to click all the bicycles I saw...or buses...or hydrants.
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 6:26:20 AM
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
vivendulies wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
vivendulies wrote:
waterart wrote:
How often does a product need to get clicks to stay in the marketplace?


Once every 15 months. I simply reverse sort my last viewed and see which of my products need a little love and care.

They marked red if they do. And if I think they are just fine, all I do is open them in my browser to give them that missing view, zazzle craves for.

Grin


Doing that once a year would be super tedious for me. Right now I have almost 3k products. That is a whole lot of clicking.


Which is why I do it every two to three days and at least one a week and if I'm on vacation it is right before and shortly after, because even a two weeks are not visiting your 13month+ without a view marked red is nerve wreckingly tedious.

AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:

So if you click from within the backend, it has value as a click.

Yes.
...

That is what I am trying to do too. I try daily...but sometimes ...things get in the way.
So obviously you can keep up with it.
May I be nosy and ask how many products you have?
I am almost at 3K for products.


Almost 11K. Only 16 more and I start to work on the 12K. Which won't be long. The design is already in the image gallery awaiting its debut.
-.-
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 6:32:56 AM
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
GillKnox wrote:
haha I know! I did hold my breath the first time I had to delete over 20 at one go! Smile Smile

Sounds interesting.
Once you have the 24 tabs open...do you refresh them for another click..or do you just close each one and start the next round?

There are times when I simply open up one tab that I am going to change/customize and it yells at me as if I am a bot.I can't imagine why.
It happened yesterday while I was adding a new background to an old design. It froze and would not allow me until I answered the captcha.

So...I had to click all the bicycles I saw...or buses...or hydrants.


I try to keep the loading speed of the page up high so I go by 12 tabs at a time for the most part. I usually have 2 to 3 pages every other day so the task is not that bad. I was surprised that slacking off for a whole week only resulted in the same two to three pages of red marked products.

When the number is low I give myself a little heads up and open 12 months and 27 to 29 days, too.

-.-
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 9:57:15 AM
vivendulies wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
vivendulies wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
vivendulies wrote:
waterart wrote:
How often does a product need to get clicks to stay in the marketplace?


Once every 15 months. I simply reverse sort my last viewed and see which of my products need a little love and care.

They marked red if they do. And if I think they are just fine, all I do is open them in my browser to give them that missing view, zazzle craves for.

Grin


Doing that once a year would be super tedious for me. Right now I have almost 3k products. That is a whole lot of clicking.


Which is why I do it every two to three days and at least one a week and if I'm on vacation it is right before and shortly after, because even a two weeks are not visiting your 13month+ without a view marked red is nerve wreckingly tedious.

AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:

So if you click from within the backend, it has value as a click.

Yes.
...

That is what I am trying to do too. I try daily...but sometimes ...things get in the way.
So obviously you can keep up with it.
May I be nosy and ask how many products you have?
I am almost at 3K for products.


Almost 11K. Only 16 more and I start to work on the 12K. Which won't be long. The design is already in the image gallery awaiting its debut.
-.-


Good for you! I need a few hundred for 3K. I have lots of those DO b/c of my redoing "hidden" ..not so... text. Long story ....ugggghhh.

Is there a ratio that is "normal"...like if you have XK items you can expect making X # of sales per week?
I am making "some" monthly $...thank goodness.
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 11:00:13 AM
vivendulies wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
GillKnox wrote:
haha I know! I did hold my breath the first time I had to delete over 20 at one go! Smile Smile

Sounds interesting.
Once you have the 24 tabs open...do you refresh them for another click..or do you just close each one and start the next round?

There are times when I simply open up one tab that I am going to change/customize and it yells at me as if I am a bot.I can't imagine why.
It happened yesterday while I was adding a new background to an old design. It froze and would not allow me until I answered the captcha.

So...I had to click all the bicycles I saw...or buses...or hydrants.


I try to keep the loading speed of the page up high so I go by 12 tabs at a time for the most part. I usually have 2 to 3 pages every other day so the task is not that bad. I was surprised that slacking off for a whole week only resulted in the same two to three pages of red marked products.

When the number is low I give myself a little heads up and open 12 months and 27 to 29 days, too.

-.-


Is there a way to away the "Proving I am not a bot" thing?
I even had to prove myself when I tired to see my earnings. I am about to get off the computer because it is stopping me at every little turn.
I tried a different browser to no avail.
I just clicked UPLOADS to view and grab from my library...I got another quiz.
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 11:00:44 AM
-.-


There is a ratio, but you can't rely on such a ratio. The bigger the marketplace the higher the ratio. When I started out in 2008 on another platform I started to get daily sales at 500 but I had to post those 500 in 12 different languages and I belonged to a few who discovered this "secret recipe" for success. So even though it was 500 individual design, it was the fact that they where 6000 contact points in 12 countries. At 4000+ designs for a while I made 20 sales a day. Fun days ... fun days of the past.

Zazzle automatically translate for everybody and has millions of designs. So 6000 contact points don't do much for you but still 6000 contact points here on zazzle and out in the wild with posts in social media, helps.

I'm at a point, where I have regular sales but still not where I need to be to sustain myself with zazzle sales. And I have a decent quality and a decent SEO management with title, description and key phrases. Can I improve? Probably / very likely / ... you bet ya.

I don't know where zazzle golden number is, where you can ease off a little because the contact points with a good ratio of sales to number of products is self perpetuating.

-.-


Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 11:08:25 AM
vivendulies wrote:
-.-


There is a ratio, but you can't rely on such a ratio. The bigger the marketplace the higher the ratio. When I started out in 2008 on another platform I started to get daily sales at 500 but I had to post those 500 in 12 different languages and I belonged to a few who discovered this "secret recipe" for success. So even though it was 500 individual design, it was the fact that they where 6000 contact points in 12 countries. At 4000+ designs for a while I made 20 sales a day. Fun days ... fun days of the past.

Zazzle automatically translate for everybody and has millions of designs. So 6000 contact points don't do much for you but still 6000 contact points here on zazzle and out in the wild with posts in social media, helps.

I'm at a point, where I have regular sales but still not where I need to be to sustain myself with zazzle sales. And I have a decent quality and a decent SEO management with title, description and key phrases. Can I improve? Probably / very likely / ... you bet ya.

I don't know where zazzle golden number is, where you can ease off a little because the contact points with a good ratio of sales to number of products is self perpetuating.

-.-




From my years of just plain observing life, it appears that getting in early yields tons more rewards than joining in later. I even learned this by buying stocks way back in the day. I stopped with the stocks though Smile

It seems that the number of dollars I made with zazzle...is almost close to the number of products I have. (I have lots of DO's inflating my actual number of products.) Just an observation. No site up yet to help SEO.
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 11:25:37 AM
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
GillKnox wrote:
haha I know! I did hold my breath the first time I had to delete over 20 at one go! Smile Smile

Sounds interesting.
Once you have the 24 tabs open...do you refresh them for another click..or do you just close each one and start the next round?

There are times when I simply open up one tab that I am going to change/customize and it yells at me as if I am a bot.I can't imagine why.
It happened yesterday while I was adding a new background to an old design. It froze and would not allow me until I answered the captcha.

So...I had to click all the bicycles I saw...or buses...or hydrants.


I just closed down each tab, and it worked. I did get bot messages the next day though and I simply cleared my caches.I wondered if it was a site issue.
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 11:57:59 AM
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
No site up yet to help SEO.


SEO starts on zazzle first and foremost with optimizing you title, description and tags so you have those infamous contact points. A sufficient number of relevant key phrases that get's your stuff in front of leads in searches and isn't drowned by the masses and drops past the 17 page barrier.

Having your own website is just another contact point and unless you keep the site current the site not do much for you.

--

Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 12:03:46 PM
GillKnox wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
GillKnox wrote:
haha I know! I did hold my breath the first time I had to delete over 20 at one go! Smile Smile

Sounds interesting.
Once you have the 24 tabs open...do you refresh them for another click..or do you just close each one and start the next round?

There are times when I simply open up one tab that I am going to change/customize and it yells at me as if I am a bot.I can't imagine why.
It happened yesterday while I was adding a new background to an old design. It froze and would not allow me until I answered the captcha.

So...I had to click all the bicycles I saw...or buses...or hydrants.


I just closed down each tab, and it worked. I did get bot messages the next day though and I simply cleared my caches.I wondered if it was a site issue.

This is driving me crazy. Not getting much work done. I just now even got a FF clear cache extension in private window button.
I opened 4 Z pages in a FF Private page and I still got cut off.
One of the pages was my back end.

Update. I closed all my FF tabs and windows after install the cache clearing extension. then I open up a tab in Private Mode. I typed the url for z...and got blocked and presented with the captcha again. I cannot even log in to Z.
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 12:05:57 PM
vivendulies wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
No site up yet to help SEO.


SEO starts on zazzle first and foremost with optimizing you title, description and tags so you have those infamous contact points. A sufficient number of relevant key phrases that get's your stuff in front of leads in searches and isn't drowned by the masses and drops past the 17 page barrier.

Having your own website is just another contact point and unless you keep the site current the site not do much for you.

--


I think I am okay...not positive..with titles tags and descriptions.
I make sure to vary each one on similar items.
The site..well. Who know how I will do. My intention is to do what all Zazzlers do..promote their products with some helpful content.
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 12:31:00 PM

AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
vivendulies wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
No site up yet to help SEO.


SEO starts on zazzle first and foremost with optimizing you title, description and tags so you have those infamous contact points. A sufficient number of relevant key phrases that get's your stuff in front of leads in searches and isn't drowned by the masses and drops past the 17 page barrier.

Having your own website is just another contact point and unless you keep the site current the site not do much for you.

--


I think I am okay...not positive..with titles tags and descriptions.
I make sure to vary each one on similar items.
The site..well. Who know how I will do. My intention is to do what all Zazzlers do..promote their products with some helpful content.


I remember now what the cause of bot message was! I had an ad blocker! I enabled pop up or ads ok for the site, and it solved it..sorry I just remembered..
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 1:20:50 PM
GillKnox wrote:

AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
vivendulies wrote:
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
No site up yet to help SEO.


SEO starts on zazzle first and foremost with optimizing you title, description and tags so you have those infamous contact points. A sufficient number of relevant key phrases that get's your stuff in front of leads in searches and isn't drowned by the masses and drops past the 17 page barrier.

Having your own website is just another contact point and unless you keep the site current the site not do much for you.

--


I think I am okay...not positive..with titles tags and descriptions.
I make sure to vary each one on similar items.
The site..well. Who know how I will do. My intention is to do what all Zazzlers do..promote their products with some helpful content.


I remember now what the cause of bot message was! I had an ad blocker! I enabled pop up or ads ok for the site, and it solved it..sorry I just remembered..


Thank you so much for the tip. I seriously don't recall ever using an ad blocker. I have tried "Private Mode" and the cache clearing extension for FF and still no joy.
I closed a ton of personal "reminder" tabs too...all for nothing.

Maybe there is a quota...like product 30 clicks per day or else... captcha torture?
I know I wasted tons of precious time today trying to figure this out.

It also freezes my design work. It prevented me from changing a background color and the previews did not reflect my use of filters.
Ugggghhhh....

Update: I just did another test. I clicked from my Pinterest pin and it still denied me access at Zazzle.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded