Earnings Missing
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 10:33:40 AM
I'm not sure if this is a technical issue, but, it seems to be.

Almost all my earnings are missing. I should have about $50 as my total.
I have not bought anything with my earnings. They are listed in the 'total' page a little over $50, but, in the My Account page it says:

Current balance: $1.46

A few days ago it was correct. Any help would be lovely!
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 10:43:21 AM
FaithfulWords wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a technical issue, but, it seems to be.

Almost all my earnings are missing. I should have about $50 as my total.
I have not bought anything with my earnings. They are listed in the 'total' page a little over $50, but, in the My Account page it says:

Current balance: $1.46

A few days ago it was correct. Any help would be lovely!


Have you checked your payment history to see if the money is pending for this months payout?
Earnings Page > Left Hand Side > Payments > History
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 10:48:11 AM
It appears that a payment was issued this month.

https://www.zazzle.com/my/earnings/payments

Moving this to Zazzle Store as it is not a bug.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 12:45:09 PM
Thanks, Kevin for putting me in the right place!

I have checked the account that is supposed to receive the funds and there is no new deposits. Is there a lapse in time on that?

Perhaps I should double check my settings and see if they match in both places?
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 12:54:37 PM
FaithfulWords wrote:
Thanks, Kevin for putting me in the right place!

I have checked the account that is supposed to receive the funds and there is no new deposits. Is there a lapse in time on that?

Perhaps I should double check my settings and see if they match in both places?


You're welcome! Payments should be cleared by the 15th of each month.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 1:27:56 PM
Lovely.

Thank you.
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:44:29 PM
Kevin... do check your payment settings. I looked mine over late this afternoon and added an apt. # then "saved" My earnings went right to paypal.


Maybe I had to "save" in order to get rid of some "new year" glitch. Just "save what is there even if no changes and see what happens
Grin
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:59:21 AM
Everyone got paid Tuesday, because Tuesday was the 15th.
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 2:02:42 AM
Can I ask here? What can be the reason that I have not received payments this month? Until January I had more than $50 cleared.
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:35:25 AM
Cori-Beth wrote:
I haven't received my payment, either and have more than $50 cleared, too. I am noticing others on my FB list saying the same thing. Varies from country to country and region to region.

OK, thanks.
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:48:56 AM
I guess I was just under the threshold, my guess is due the exchange rate, so I wasn't quite ready for pay out. I'm such a ditz sometimes. Oy vey!
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2019 10:32:47 AM
OK, Here we go again.....

I'm back to this thread to say that I got my payment KICKED BACK last month and now I am Not Paid again this month. That is twice in a row. I have checked the settings and I think they are correct. Could someone tell me where to find the EXACT way I am supposed to 'match' with the info on PayPal? There must be something I'm missing.

I do have a different email address for contacts from Zazzle than I use for my PayPal email, but, I used the PayPal email in my payment settings. Could that be it?
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:33:23 AM
Hey FaithfulWords, sorry to hear this. We are going to reach out to you via email!
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 5:28:32 PM
Jon wrote:
Hey FaithfulWords, sorry to hear this. We are going to reach out to you via email!


Thanks. I have read the email and answered same.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded