Deleting Discontinued Products
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2019 8:29:17 AM
What exactly is the reason we can't "Select All" in our discontinued products?
This problem has been going on way too long, and it seems like our complaints are being ignored. Crying

If there is some valid reason it can't be done, fine, just tell us!

Happy Memorial Day Grin
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2019 7:54:17 AM
bump
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2019 9:50:12 AM
yes, we really need this ability...

I was going to clean some of mine out yesterday but between having to do them one at a time and the transfer option wasn't functioning either I said forget about it... I don't have that much Zazzle time on my hands!

Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 5:36:48 AM
There really needs to be a process to delete the discontinued items in bulk, not just one at a time.



Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 5:50:04 AM
I requested the ability last July. I don't know why we can't have it.

Request: Ability to "Select All" Discontinued Products for Deletion
Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 6:17:23 AM
Is there a link somewhere that lists discontinued products? How do we know something has actually been discontinued and not just sold out like the spiral tie-dye teeshirt has been for some time?
Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 6:20:19 AM
Col's Creations wrote:
Is there a link somewhere that lists discontinued products? How do we know something has actually been discontinued and not just sold out like the spiral tie-dye teeshirt has been for some time?


Go to your Admin area and open up the Visibility dropdown, choose "Discontinued", and all discontinued products that you have designed will be there. Each thumbnail has a dropdown for Delete and Transfer This Design. If it says Edit that means only a style or model was discontinued for that product and you can edit onto a new one. Otherwise, these products are gone and never coming back and we can delete them.
Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 6:36:30 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Go to your Admin area and open up the Visibility dropdown, choose "Discontinued", and all discontinued products that you have designed will be there. Each thumbnail has a dropdown for Delete and Transfer This Design. If it says Edit that means only a style or model was discontinued for that product and you can edit onto a new one. Otherwise, these products are gone and never coming back and we can delete them.

I didn't know that option was there. Very good to know. Thanks!
Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 6:43:43 AM
Col's Creations wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Go to your Admin area and open up the Visibility dropdown, choose "Discontinued", and all discontinued products that you have designed will be there. Each thumbnail has a dropdown for Delete and Transfer This Design. If it says Edit that means only a style or model was discontinued for that product and you can edit onto a new one. Otherwise, these products are gone and never coming back and we can delete them.

I didn't know that option was there. Very good to know. Thanks!


You're welcome!
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:02:34 AM
Forgive me, but I must be blind. I can't find this "visibility" dropdown at all. Where exactly do you mean when you say "admin area"?
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:08:22 AM
digiscrapthat wrote:
Forgive me, but I must be blind. I can't find this "visibility" dropdown at all. Where exactly do you mean when you say "admin area"?


https://www.zazzle.com/store/ReplaceWithYourStoreNameHere/products

Put that in your browser addy bar, using your storename where I have put the text between store/ and /products, and you should be taken into your products admin area. There you will see various dropdowns for Show, Sort, etc, and underneath you will see:
► Statistics: 11 selected | Product Visibility: All

Click the Visibility to open the dropdown and you will see available choices of what can be seen

There are other areas to access when in the Admin area. Once there I am sure you will realize you knew of it all along *smiles*
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:08:36 AM
digiscrapthat wrote:
Forgive me, but I must be blind. I can't find this "visibility" dropdown at all. Where exactly do you mean when you say "admin area"?

Look for show amount of products top left. Right below is a blue arrow preceding statistics. Click on the blue arrow.
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2019 2:03:59 PM
Got it! Thank you so much! never realized there was a drop down there!
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:46:58 PM
It would be a major time saver. Plus if they could actually move anything out of hidden that’s been discontinued as well that would be another plus. I thought I cleared out all the discontinued only find more in the hidden section.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded