Zazzlers and Amazon design theft 44 pages: First ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:35:18 AM
It is truly amazing how many offending product were removed in just a few hours after I wrote to Amazon; including several I reported afterwards.

I hope to have something to report concerning my discussions with Amazon in the next day or so.
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:19:05 AM
Bluestar48 wrote:
It is truly amazing how many offending product were removed in just a few hours after I wrote to Amazon; including several I reported afterwards.

Mine were removed in a few hours using the standard form. Whatever works! Idea
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2018 12:52:36 PM
Apparently Amazon still does not care which of my images, illegitimately acquired from Zazzle, are for sale in the Amazon Marketplace. Sometimes I don't care either; as in the example below which I just found at Amazon. I have a number of similar products which I rotate from "public" to "hidden" on a regular basis. And in several languages.

"/>
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:43:56 AM
How do you look up a specific store on Amazon? I couldn't figure that out.
Posted: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:23:13 PM
If you are checking for your own work, type in the title in the amazon search. I find mine that way.
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 12:39:33 AM
Karen Coffelt wrote:

You should try searching for the title of your work both with and without a product type, for example: "pillow" or "doormat", as the results can be different.
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 1:44:34 AM
Karen Coffelt wrote:

I use four letter markers in my titles, which identify the source of the stolen image and helps finding rip offs. It also narrows down the most desired / ripped designs, which I search for without the marker since some learned, that with marker I find them faster and the infringements are deleted sooner rather than later.
Posted: Thursday, November 1, 2018 10:24:25 AM
vivendulies wrote:
Karen Coffelt wrote:

I use four letter markers in my titles, which identify the source of the stolen image and helps finding rip offs. It also narrows down the most desired / ripped designs, which I search for without the marker since some learned, that with marker I find them faster and the infringements are deleted sooner rather than later.

Great idea.