Zazzle Uploader Not Working
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:10:02 PM
Have not used it for awhile. It finishes says go to pictures but they are nowhere to be found. So did them via the image uploader on site and the ones I did came through. Will wait till tomorrow hope they show up. Anyone else know of any Z Uploader Probs? Thanks
Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2015 4:31:11 AM
Yes. Not until this morning did someone remark about looking in "Recent" where the images are likely to be sitting. That's where mine from yesterday have settled in.

EDIT: Find the new images in "Recent," and then move them to their proper folders. It's an unwelcome workaround, of course.
Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:12:13 AM
Only 10 of mine are there via using the image tool on our stores. All the ones I did by the Zazzle Uploader Tool never showed up at all. So its apparently not working at all. Thanks Barbara I did find them in Recent the ones that worked that is..Roses
Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:54:03 AM
MauLoa wrote:
Only 10 of mine are there via using the image tool on our stores. All the ones I did by the Zazzle Uploader Tool never showed up at all. So its apparently not working at all. Thanks Barbara I did find them in Recent the ones that worked that is..Roses

That's what you get for trying to upload all the images in one fell swoop! Laughing
Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:33:28 PM
It isn't just the bulk uploader tool. I uploaded an image to a product yesterday which still hasn't appeared in the main image folder. Although it is in the recent images section.
Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:56:20 PM
artberry wrote:
It isn't just the bulk uploader tool. I uploaded an image to a product yesterday which still hasn't appeared in the main image folder. Although it is in the recent images section.

Nothing is appearing if it is uploaded the old fashioned way as well.
Only accessible through "regent images".
Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:19:20 PM
I just uploaded several files with the Zazzle Uploader and it worked as usual. The files all appeared in about 30 seconds.
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2015 5:07:45 AM
Zorinda wrote:
I just uploaded several files with the Zazzle Uploader and it worked as usual. The files all appeared in about 30 seconds.

Maybe they fixed it. I hope so.
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2015 5:12:33 AM
colorwash wrote:
Zorinda wrote:

It wasn't fixed when I tried to use it earlier this morning (maybe not even an hour ago).
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2015 5:14:00 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
colorwash wrote:
Zorinda wrote:

It wasn't fixed when I tried to use it earlier this morning (maybe not even an hour ago).

Darn!
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2015 5:17:24 AM
colorwash wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
colorwash wrote:
Zorinda wrote:

Darn!

Yeah! It only works if I upload an image to a product. I can't upload directly to images folder(s) - which is how I normally work.
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2015 5:20:03 AM
That's what I hit yesterday. What a pain!
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2015 5:25:28 AM
colorwash wrote:
That's what I hit yesterday. What a pain!

Yep! I hope it can get fixed soon!