Zazzle is GDPR Compliant ?
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 7:59:40 AM
Hi Smile

Zazzle is GDPR Compliant ?

Dead line May 25 2018 ....
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 9:13:16 AM
I find the whole thing confusing. Isn't it for companies in the EU? Does a U.S. company have to deal with it?
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 9:13:59 AM
Is there a particular reason why you are requesting this information? Thanks.
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 9:21:44 AM
Because I have customer worldwide ... so from EU too ... And everybody who deal with EU ppl NEED to be GDPR compliant ... All service connected with my website need to be GDPR compliant too ^^

In fact ... soon it will be an international obligation ... so better to be compliant right now Smile
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 9:26:04 AM
I'm aware that the team who look after such matters were working on this. And I do know that by the deadline, we will be fully compliant (if we aren't already). I don't know much more than that as it is not my area of expertise and I'm not on the aforementioned team. I'm sure at some point we will have something a bit more official to share on the matter.
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 9:36:02 AM
Great thank you ... if Zazzle is not compliant ... I will need to close my store on Zazzle.

I will be aware of your communication around this subject till the dead line (y)

Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:22:50 PM
Google Analytics just recently asked that anyone that uses Google Analytics, also sign off.
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 2:11:46 AM
I have my own .com website in the U.S. and don't ship internationally nor have domain extensions in other countries, but Zazzle does, so this is info designers should know or be aware of, simply due to the nature of Zazzle and how Zazzle works, even if the designer is in the U.S. May is next month.
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 2:13:31 AM
Again, I'm not sure on the ins and outs of this, but I do know this will all be taken care of (if it's not been already) and there's a team behind the scenes working on it. No need for any of you to worry about it.
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 4:21:42 AM
The change is major and a step in the right direction. In fact I think something like that is needed in the U.S.