2. other products you might like
3. other products from this store
4. reviews this products
5. reviews of similar products
6. discounts
7. tags
8. comments
9. details

I like the horizontal layout of #2 & 3 and am glad to see info from designer higher up.
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 4:03:07 PM
I think I like the horizontal "other products" sections too.

However, I would like to see the comments for the product page above the reviews of other products.

i.e.
item description
designer information
Comments on this product
reviews on this product

Other products by artist
other products you might like
general reviews (Not specific for this page's item"
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 4:14:35 PM
I just looked at one of mine and 'other products you might like' wasn't even there - which was nice!..however I've just looked again and 'other products you might like' is there and above 'Other products by sc0001', which I definitely do NOT like!

Steve.
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 5:08:26 PM
True, Steve, I would prefer them reversed as well.

bkmuir, I was kind of on the fence about the comments. If they are good (meaningful)comments, it would be nice to have them up higher.

I also thought the volume discounts maybe deserved a higher place, but I don't know how many products are actually bought in volume and people can get that info in the quantity drop-down as well.

I hope that we can get eventually get enough of our own reviews to downplay the other ones.

Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 7:19:57 PM
Maybe have a list similar to Beachwalker's, placed just under the image, and have each list hyperlinked to the area chosen. That way all the links of the page are together and the customer doesn't have to go searching.

There is such a lot of information on the page and it would be nice to have the info indexed. Search engines like indexes too, their crawlers can easily follow the links.
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 12:18:11 AM
The one I'm seeing right now is really nice. It has a simular layout as Beachwalker mentioned, except on the right it also has the "Other products you might like" folded in, and the "Other products by us" folded out.

Then under the "info from designer" it has a horizontal row of more products by us. Only just this one row with our products, not from other designers!

I'm voting for this layout, Zazzle!

Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:18:31 PM
It would be cool if we could see the labels for the different varieties so we'd know if we were talking about the same ones. I'm sure the decisions will be made on how they all work in the MP, however.

Funcards - that sounds like a good variation!
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 10:30:28 PM
Just seen the new layout and it looks great! Thanks Zazzle.
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:45:01 AM
I am told the layouts are different depending on what you're looking at and when. They're trying these new layouts on for size. They could change at any time as Steve has shown.
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:09:51 AM
Really like the new layout! Already made some sales on the products highlighted in "other products by Grafixmom"...great that they repeat as you scroll down. Looking good!
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 12:03:06 PM
I also like the horizontal layout, but do think it still needs just a few teensy little mods....
I'd like to suggest:

- Move "basic" info over to the right column under the "Personalize it" section (to fill that blank space)
- Switch the order of the "Other Products You Might Like" and "Other Products by <storename>" (I think if we're piquing peoples interest with our product then it'd be nice if we get the top spot to show out other similar products before possibly sending customers off to someone else's store/products)

Otherwise, I really think the horizontal layout is much better than the old view.

Thanks, Zazzle!

P.S. Oh yeah, I too also agree with putting the comments above the reviews - again, the comments refer to the current store/product, the reviews do not necessarily.