What page am I on?
Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 2:21:37 PM
Seems to me that something changed with the page numbers at the bottom of a search page. Whatever page you are on used to be, I believe, denoted in some way. I can't remember if the page number stayed lighter or darker, or if there was a circle around it. There was something. (else I'm going crazy)

Now I've realized a few things.

-If I click say page two and don't click anywhere on the screen, there is a blue square around the number 2. I however, tend to click the page and browse it with directional arrows. Once I click on the page, the blue box around the number 2 disappears.

-Once you get past page 3 in a search, you are on the page number that is in the middle. Good except for being one page 2, 16 and 17.

-And that you can look on the url and see pg=2 etc...

But I miss some visual que with the number itself. Different color, box or circle that stays around it.

Maybe this is not a tech issue, but I thought the functionality was there not too long ago. This has been bothering me for weeks. But if its not a tech issue, I apologize. Move it where you think it fits in best.

Win 10 FF both up to date.

Thanks
Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 4:08:14 PM
It DOES bug me because what if a potential customer saw your design on page 5? And then they looked all the way to page 10 but decided they liked yours best & couldn't (re)find page 5. I could be losing a potential sale. Sad
Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 6:18:39 PM
This does sound more like feedback, so I'm moving it there.

If there's a bug then please let me know.
Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 6:35:22 PM
JB Designs wrote:
Seems to me that something changed with the page numbers at the bottom of a search page. Whatever page you are on used to be, I believe, denoted in some way. I can't remember if the page number stayed lighter or darker, or if there was a circle around it. There was something. (else I'm going crazy)

Now I've realized a few things.

-If I click say page two and don't click anywhere on the screen, there is a blue square around the number 2. I however, tend to click the page and browse it with directional arrows. Once I click on the page, the blue box around the number 2 disappears.

-Once you get past page 3 in a search, you are on the page number that is in the middle. Good except for being one page 2, 16 and 17.

-And that you can look on the url and see pg=2 etc...

But I miss some visual que with the number itself. Different color, box or circle that stays around it.

Maybe this is not a tech issue, but I thought the functionality was there not too long ago. This has been bothering me for weeks. But if its not a tech issue, I apologize. Move it where you think it fits in best.

Win 10 FF both up to date.

Thanks

Whatever changed, I noticed it also.
I agree with your post.

@Zazzle:
Please change the "page currently on", either make it bolded, highlighted,
also
in address bar, add the page number.
Both these features were there in the past.
Thanks.
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:55:11 AM
Hi all, I don't think this is a bug but I see what you mean. The page number is highlighted for me in a blue box but when I click on the page it disappears. I am happy to pass this along to our team. Thanks for the suggestion Roses
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:53:09 AM
bequiet wrote:
in address bar, add the page number.
It's already there.
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 4:29:24 PM
I like the dark circle. I think that is what used to be there. Thanks to the team that corrected this issue.

Cheers