"Transfer Design" and Customized Image Keep old Posting info for editing
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 1:10:00 PM
I am not sure this is even doable...but I will share it anyway.

Wish #1:
When I am at the back end and I want the design of a business card to be transferred to a totally different product, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that after editing the design, hitting "DONE" and then hitting "Sell it" the posting page has the old info from the parent design product info.(Title, Description, and Tags.)
It is much easier to delete and edit post content rather than recreate it from scratch or copy and paste it.

Wish #2:
When I am editing the new product with the old design and get interrupted so I cannot complete the re-design, I would love when it gets saved in "Saved Images" that it would retain that old parent product post content until the designer is ready to edit it..then hit "Done" and finally hitting "Sell It".

It may be a dream, but I thought I would share it anyway.
I don't use quick create and do appreciate all that is in already in place to help us be speedier.
My two wishes would make it be even more turbo speed for me.

Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 1:27:55 PM
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
I am not sure this is even doable...but I will share it anyway.

Wish #1:
When I am at the back end and I want the design of a business card to be transferred to a totally different product, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that after editing the design, hitting "DONE" and then hitting "Sell it" the posting page has the old info from the parent design product info.(Title, Description, and Tags.)
It is much easier to delete and edit post content rather than recreate it from scratch or copy and paste it.

Wish #2:
When I am editing the new product with the old design and get interrupted so I cannot complete the re-design, I would love when it gets saved in "Saved Images" that it would retain that old parent product post content until the designer is ready to edit it..then hit "Done" and finally hitting "Sell It".

It may be a dream, but I thought I would share it anyway.
I don't use quick create and do appreciate all that is in already in place to help us be speedier.
My two wishes would make it be even more turbo speed for me.

It has been requested and it has been stated that information needs to be different. Even using QC the products only share the bare minimum of info and everything has to be tweaked to the product once made public. I keep info in notepad and copy/paste when needed. When transferring, I make use of two tabs and that way I have the original in one tab and can copy the needed info.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 3:01:10 PM
Thank you Gina. Yes..I am imagine I am not the first to ask for this.
The reality is that the information does change from product to product. Things like the color etc. do remain the same.
It was worth a shot at least.

Good idea about the two tabs. I try this method from time to time.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 3:31:44 PM

I may have even asked for it myself. I know I at least I agreed with an earlier request for it. Then the reason why was stated. So I gave up.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 5:15:40 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:

I may have even asked for it myself. I know I at least I agreed with an earlier request for it. Then the reason why was stated. So I gave up.

Yes. I understand. I will just do the two tab method as you suggested.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 5:52:18 PM

The clipboard manager "ditto" in conjunction with a two tab solution is very helpful.

Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2019 10:06:10 AM
vivendulies wrote:

The clipboard manager "ditto" in conjunction with a two tab solution is very helpful.

Thanks for the tip. Is there a specific Clip Board manager that you recommend?
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2019 10:23:56 AM
vivendulies wrote:

Ditto is a clipboard manager. Based on her reply I believe that is the one she may use.
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2019 11:26:31 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
vivendulies wrote:

Ditto is a clipboard manager. Based on her reply I believe that is the one she may use.

Oh geeeez... I thought she was agreeing with the 2 tab plan Smile
I will look now.
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2019 11:30:51 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
vivendulies wrote:

Oh geeeez... I thought she was agreeing with the 2 tab plan Smile
I will look now.

As someone who uses the word "Ditto" quite often, I can understand that lol