Throw Blanket View
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2019 12:26:55 PM
Hi, when ever I choose the more realistic view for the throw blanket when publishing, it always comes out looking like the following picture. I can share the other views on twitter and what not, but I can't even change the view once it is published, because it is not an option. I would prefer it be the view with the women holding the blanket, or the one where it is on the couch. See the difference? I guarantee, the second view is way more appealing to a shopper. Thank you!

BORING VIEW

FANTASTIC VIEW
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2019 12:30:22 PM
MarblesPictures wrote:
Hi, when ever I choose the more realistic view for the throw blanket when publishing, it always comes out looking like the following picture. I can share the other views on twitter and what not, but I can't even change the view once it is published, because it is not an option. I would prefer it be the view with the women holding the blanket, or the one where it is on the couch. See the difference? I guarantee, the second view is way more appealing to a shopper. Thank you!

+1

I've noticed this too - I wish it would use the sofa in situ view I selected.
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2019 12:40:23 PM
The In-Situ view was once used but Z stopped allowing it.
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2019 1:40:12 PM
The in situ views are miles better than the flat fronts, I agree.

Putting in my +1 as another voice that would love to see in situ views not just for this product, but for all products when possible!
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2019 5:39:45 PM
+1
Also, the In situ view shows the blanket upside down on the couch. A monogram in the center of the blanket, which is in the correct position in the design tool looks upside down on the couch.
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2019 7:46:35 PM
jdcreativegifts wrote:
The in situ views are miles better than the flat fronts, I agree.

Putting in my +1 as another voice that would love to see in situ views not just for this product, but for all products when possible!

+1001 Nights
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:14:14 PM
SK DesignWorks wrote:
+1
Also, the In situ view shows the blanket upside down on the couch. A monogram in the center of the blanket, which is in the correct position in the design tool looks upside down on the couch.

It used to look correctly on horizontal ones, but the vertical designs were upside down. Asked for a fix on the vertical ones long time ago and the guys listened (thank you!), so the vertical blankets look now perfectly, but as a side effect, the horizontal ones got drunk.