The "Help" Link on Zazzle's Menu (Left Sidebar) Needs Help
Posted: Friday, February 07, 2020 2:09:21 PM
If you open the left-sidebar menu from anywhere on Zazzle and scroll all the way down to "Help" as seen here, clicking it does not take you to a Help page, instead it takes you to search results for "help" as seen here.
Shocked

Posted: Friday, February 07, 2020 3:36:21 PM
Col's Creations┬ę wrote:
If you open the left-sidebar menu from anywhere on Zazzle and scroll all the way down to "Help" as seen here, clicking it does not take you to a Help page, instead it takes you to search results for "help" as seen here.
Shocked

Lol, sorry I have to laugh. Just reminds me of when their help pages were in German for some reason. No idea why.
Posted: Friday, February 07, 2020 3:46:52 PM
Dementees wrote:
Col's Creations┬ę wrote:
Shocked

Lol, sorry I have to laugh. Just reminds me of when their help pages were in German for some reason. No idea why.

Laughing

Nein sprechen sie deutsch?
Posted: Friday, February 07, 2020 5:52:39 PM
I couldn't Help it...

https://youtu.be/2Q_ZzBGPdqE
Posted: Friday, February 07, 2020 7:17:52 PM
Quote:

No habla German, lol.

Thanks for posting that. Help and Eleanor Rigby are my two favorite Beatle songs. The videos are cringe-worthy but still great.
Happy
Posted: Friday, February 07, 2020 7:52:54 PM
Dementees wrote:
Quote:

No habla German, lol.

Thanks for posting that. Help and Eleanor Rigby are my two favorite Beatle songs. The videos are cringe-worthy but still great.
Happy

campy but fun!

and I thought I was done... but I missed Eleanor... back to the time machine.
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 5:58:31 AM
Oh that's no good, thanks for flagging this. I will pass it on, hopefully we can correct this soon. Thanks again Roses