Suggestion for Z regarding setting store default royalty
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 4:59:46 AM
It would be nice to be able set individual store realty amounts and not just an account wide one.

For example to find in a store settings under Advanced a store wide default setting for only that store.

Thank you Roses
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 5:11:03 AM
+1 this Roses
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 8:34:26 AM
I miss the days of Store Royalty! Even though I now only have 1 store, I hope Z considers this suggestion and gives designers the choice of default royalties (Account, Store, even Product).
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 8:44:55 AM
This is a great idea.
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 8:51:03 AM
Related to this is when we change our royalty, as far as I can tell, when we go through the waiting period for it to take effect, we're helpless about setting the royalty for individual products. I had this happen to me with my latest royalty change where there were some products I wanted to remain at the old royalty, specifically this time, my business cards. They're currently more expensive than I want them to be, but I can do nothing about it because royalties are frozen.
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 11:56:57 AM
thank you for your expansion idea on this. I'll be delighted to note it. Happy
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 4:55:41 PM
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
It would be nice to be able set individual store realty amounts and not just an account wide one.

For example to find in a store settings under Advanced a store wide default setting for only that store.

Thank you Roses

+1
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2020 12:50:38 AM
James wrote:
thank you for your expansion idea on this. I'll be delighted to note it. Happy

Any news re this?

I have a number of stores I'd like to change the royalty on (but not all). I have tried changing the royalty a few hundred products at a time but after 4 pages, the system kicks you out for suspicious activity.

It's important I am able to make this change in royalty for the benefit of myself, Zazzle and most importantly the customer. Win win for Zazzle.

Many thanks for considering this.
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2020 1:27:25 AM
Unfortunately I am unable to say if this will be implemented in the future. As with all feedback, it is considered and reviewed by our fantastic team here so hopefully you see the change you require in the future. Many thanks for your continued feedback Smile Roses