Returning to the same folder in images
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 1:24:53 PM
Say you're testing out different patterns or placeholder images or something and therefore change images a few times during designing. Before the big tool change, by clicking change image you'd return to the same folder and, iirc, even the same page you were on previously. Today you're thrown back to page one of "all images" which means you have to go back the folder and then find the right page again. When making templates as an example, I try out several different images before deciding which placeholder photos to use and I find all the clicking back and forth inconvenient.

Is there any possibility you could change it back?

Thanks!
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 1:30:28 PM
Anertek wrote:
Say you're testing out different patterns or placeholder images or something and therefore change images a few times during designing. Before the big tool change, by clicking change image you'd return to the same folder and, iirc, even the same page you were on previously. Today you're thrown back to page one of "all images" which means you have to go back the folder and then find the right page again. When making templates as an example, I try out several different images before deciding which placeholder photos to use and I find all the clicking back and forth inconvenient.

Thanks!

This has been asked for many times...it is a previous function that is sorely missed...and very much needed. There's a lot of wasted time the way it is now.
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:44:00 PM
Yes, still waiting for this promised update!
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 5:30:43 PM
Yes, Sorely missed and much needed!
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 8:29:04 AM
It's one of those things that make all the sense in the world.
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 8:54:33 PM
Yes, please!!!!
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 8:27:20 PM
Absolutely needed!!!!
Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:18:22 AM
This has been mentioned a lot lately, we're certainly aware this is a missed function and can hopefully add it back soon. Happy
Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:52:15 PM
James wrote:
This has been mentioned a lot lately, we're certainly aware this is a missed function and can hopefully add it back soon. Happy

That would be fantastic, James! Looking forward to it.
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2019 5:32:11 PM
Yes I would like that too, it would cut down on clicking
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:28:41 PM
Anertek wrote:

Thanks!

@James,
Please add it again, the clicks are wearing...