Return to Previous Image File
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:40:06 PM
I know this has already been asked but I think maybe the thread has been overlooked..
Dear Zazzle.. PLEASE PLEASE bring back the return to last used folder for our images.. those of us who are creating multiple products for say a set .. need to be able to go directly back to where we left off - Now we go to Uploads - Open full image browser, then to my albums, scroll down to re find album.. then to sub album folder.. while it doesn't seem like a lot this is a huge big deal when you are putting together say a layered image product - a huge time waste and honestly.. hard on the wrist to have to continually go through all these steps just to get back where you were.. and God forbid we make a mistake or change your mind ... then it is start all over again.. this is a real (pardon my french) PIA ;) Please Pretty Please can we have the choice to go back to the last place we were in the images?? with sugar on top??
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:26:17 PM
I'd love to see it this way again.
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:55:13 PM
Thanks for the feedback. We are aware that this is a highly requested feature and has been passed on.