Request: Ability to "Select All" Discontinued Products for Deletion
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:12:12 AM
When deleting discontinued products in the backend, it is time consuming to delete one at a time. There is a "Select" button at the bottom of the page, but it doesn't work. Can it be made to work in order to select all and delete in one fell swoop? Thank you.
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:27:42 PM
Hi Gina, passing this along to see if we can get this done. Thanks! Smile
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 2:32:37 PM
Aisling wrote:
Hi Gina, passing this along to see if we can get this done. Thanks! Smile

*fingers crossed* Thank you! Grin
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:36:28 PM
Cool! I was thinking that too! I had to delete like 200 products one at a time. It was sad. :-(
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2018 3:40:15 AM
I'm here only to add a +1.
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2018 4:04:53 AM
MarblesPictures wrote:
Cool! I was thinking that too! I had to delete like 200 products one at a time. It was sad. :-(

Yeah, I had 181 lol Twenty products in and I thought there has to be a better/easier way!
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2018 4:05:25 AM
Colorwash wrote:
I'm here only to add a +1.

Thank you Smile
Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 10:11:54 AM
+1 Idea
Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 1:49:11 PM
Any update on this? I now have 174 products that need to be removed but I don't have the time to sit here and delete them all one at a time. (BTW - I had more than 180 products when I posted this thread. I deleted some before deciding to make the suggestion. Since then, more were added bringing my total back up.) *sigh*
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2018 1:01:39 PM
My count is going up because I just don't have the time to spend deleting each one individually Sad
Please, can we "Select All" and delete all of them in one fell swoop?
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2018 1:16:24 PM
Hey Gina, sorry for the delay. I haven't heard anything back yet I'm afraid Sad I will follow up again. Thank you as always!
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2018 1:30:01 PM
Aisling wrote:
Hey Gina, sorry for the delay. I haven't heard anything back yet I'm afraid Sad I will follow up again. Thank you as always!

Thank you. Hoping for a good result from this.
Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2018 6:21:24 AM
amen
Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2018 11:32:01 AM
Yes, please fix this. You have just told us discontinued items count towards our total, and you have said you will not be deleting them yourselves, so please at least give us a way to select and delete groups of them!
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2018 8:17:07 AM
When we have more to share on this, we'll share it. Thanks for understanding.
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2018 8:28:03 AM
Finbarr wrote:
When we have more to share on this, we'll share it. Thanks for understanding.

Thanks Finbarr!
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2018 10:24:37 PM
Hello, Zazzle!
Please, add an option to delete all the discontinued products in one click! Save our time, please! We need to delete all the discontinued products all at once!
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2018 9:50:11 AM
Really needed and has been requested multiple times.
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:45:10 PM
Ok this thread was started in June it is now October. How can we bulk delete discontinued items? Why not just do it automatically from the system .... no one needs to have them? Idea
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 3:44:30 PM
LeatherWood Design wrote:
Ok this thread was started in June it is now October. How can we bulk delete discontinued items? Why not just do it automatically from the system .... no one needs to have them? Idea

The bulk delete hasn't been implemented.

When products go into the Discontinued section, not all of them are full product lines. Some may be a product style. Moving to that section allows the designer the option to EDIT (from the thumbnail dropdown) to another style. If the EDIT option isn't there, then the product is gone, but the product is there in case the designer wants to transfer the design. I am glad Zazzle din't make this auto-delete from the system because I have changed styles and I have transferred long forgotten, and lost from my files, designs.
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:44:29 PM
Gina ┬ęgleem wrote:
LeatherWood Design wrote:

The bulk delete hasn't been implemented.

When products go into the Discontinued section, not all of them are full product lines. Some may be a product style. Moving to that section allows the designer the option to EDIT (from the thumbnail dropdown) to another style. If the EDIT option isn't there, then the product is gone, but the product is there in case the designer wants to transfer the design. I am glad Zazzle din't make this auto-delete from the system because I have changed styles and I have transferred long forgotten, and lost from my files, designs.

Ok I forgot that part of it but I would love to be able to add them into a bulk delete. Although deleting too much seems to affect sales. Thanks
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:03:16 AM
Has anyone at Zazzle given this suggestion any thought?
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2018 4:40:59 PM
Oh, this would be so amazing! +1 Idea
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 9:01:31 AM
Yup, it has been passed to the powers that be for consideration. Roses
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 11:20:07 AM
James wrote:
Yup, it has been passed to the powers that be for consideration. Roses

Thank you for the update, James! Here's to hoping it is implemented! Grin
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 8:10:20 PM
I don't have many, myself, but someday I might, and yes, it would be great to have a bulk delete option for us designers, as it would greatly cut down on the time for those who have a lot to delete.
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 12:49:32 PM
Thank you Gina! I meant to ask about this before and got sidetracked Smile