Repeat request for image access
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 10:55:19 AM
With the new design tool, we lost the ability to go right back to the last album from which we're drawing images. However, there's a quick flash of the album before being sent back to all images where we often and most definitely don't want to be. That quick flash of the correct album suggests that the information needed is still in the programming. Maybe it could be fully reinstated. It's so time-consuming to re-find the same album over and over again.
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2019 1:04:44 PM
Please!

I know you said this was on the to do list... but we still don't have it yet.

We really need it!

Thank you in advance...
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 6:33:13 AM
Hi all, I am happy to pass this along for you. Thank you! Smile
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 6:37:48 AM
Thanks, Padie. Do you think it would help if we all got together and threatened to call up an attack of the Triffids?
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 4:20:32 PM
I would also like to add this to this thread, the recent images folder stopped working "normal" a long time ago for me. It's very random on how that works and would like to see that fixed as well.

Thanks for considering this too!
Laura
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 11:12:56 PM
Not only is the tease of the last image location infuriating, but what makes it worse is that when you put in a search term, it doesn't automatically clear making it a real pain in the neck to upload another image to the design.

Please fix this. It's been waaaaaaaay too long!

And while you're at it, please also address the related iPad photo issues -- the hover function doesn't work so that you can't see the name of the image and also can't access the info button to add text/change the image name.