Questions for ZAZZLE - New address label service
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2019 5:51:50 AM
Dear Zazzle,

I have just noticed the following when looking for Christmas cards:

" NEW!
Addressing Service
Save time sending out your cards
You send us addresses. We'll send you labels. Easy! "

Following this through, it is apparently an option available to the customer after they have put a card in their shopping cart. This appears to be a nice and convenient add-on for the customer. It costs 35p for each pair of Recipient and Return labels. (I was looking on the UK site; I'm not sure what the USD price is).

My questions:

- does this count as a customer option for royalty purposes? ie will the designer of the associated card receive a 5% royalty if the customer purchases the option?

- if the sale is subject to a referral, will the referrer also get a referral fee from the option?

Thank you in anticipation of a response.
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2019 6:32:54 AM
Will designers be able to design their own address labels that can actually match the cards we've designed, and have them linked to the product?

Smile
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2019 1:24:17 AM
Hi all, Thank you for your questions. I'm looking into this now for you. Thanks Smile
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 2:12:44 AM
Hi all, I can confirm that the mail merge accessory will not give royalties or referrals to designers Smile
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 2:24:47 AM
Padie wrote:
Hi all, I can confirm that the mail merge accessory will not give royalties or referrals to designers Smile

Thank you for the confirmation.

It is disappointing, but at least the answer is clear.