Question. Why can't we delete from our saved designs that are under review? 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 11:35:55 AM
I have some old stamps in there and one pair of shoes that got rejected for the customize button reason went back in under review but not under revise and resubmit...

the only action offered for these is "duplicate this". I would really like to delete them if I could.

Thanks for any explanation of why we can't do this... and if possible, could we to be able to in the future?

It never really bothered me before since I rarely used to design things that went to review, but with the new afridrilles I now notice it.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 11:56:59 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I have some old stamps in there and one pair of shoes that got rejected for the customize button reason went back in under review but not under revise and resubmit...

the only action offered for these is "duplicate this". I would really like to delete them if I could.

Thanks for any explanation of why we can't do this... and if possible, could we to be able to in the future?

It never really bothered me before since I rarely used to design things that went to review, but with the new afridrilles I now notice it.



It would be great!.

I was under the impression (according to the guidelines) that if they weren’t approved that they would be automatically deleted.

“Shoes that do not meet all of these constraints will NOT be approved by our Content Review Team, and will be deleted...”

https://help.zazzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023290434

Would be handy if they transferred to an area once rejected by CRT where either we have the ability to delete or an auto-monthly-delete bot could come along and clean that area up so we’re more aware of what’s waiting to be approved.

My first pairs were also not approved because I forgot about the customize button and I have one lonely postage stamp that’s been hanging around for ages and I’d love to give them the boot. 👢

Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:04:29 PM
I absolutely second this. We need to be able to delete from there. I have one stamp sitting in there that I'd like to delete, and I'd hate for other things to possibly get stuck in limbo from not being able to delete them.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:16:13 PM
I went through all my stores removing all postage from the discontinued section. Yet I still had postage sitting in review. I did another check of all stores, but the discontinued section was empty. I finally emailed Pro support and asked for them to be deleted. I was then pointed in the direction of the store where the postage could be found. All postage was sitting in the categories I had set up, showing as discontinued, but not showing up in the discontinued section. Almost defeats the purpose of having that section. Anyways... I deleted them. One by one. I now have no more postage on site!
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:19:17 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
I went through all my stores removing all postage from the discontinued section. Yet I still had postage sitting in review. I did another check of all stores, but the discontinued section was empty. I finally emailed Pro support and asked for them to be deleted. I was then pointed in the direction of the store where the postage could be found. All postage was sitting in the categories I had set up, showing as discontinued, but not showing up in the discontinued section. Almost defeats the purpose of having that section. Anyways... I deleted them. One by one. I now have no more postage on site!


well I am glad there is a way but it shouldn't be that hard, and how do we get rid of the shoes? I don't see them at all in my back end.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:23:15 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
I went through all my stores removing all postage from the discontinued section. Yet I still had postage sitting in review. I did another check of all stores, but the discontinued section was empty. I finally emailed Pro support and asked for them to be deleted. I was then pointed in the direction of the store where the postage could be found. All postage was sitting in the categories I had set up, showing as discontinued, but not showing up in the discontinued section. Almost defeats the purpose of having that section. Anyways... I deleted them. One by one. I now have no more postage on site!


well I am glad there is a way but it shouldn't be that hard, and how do we get rid of the shoes? I don't see them at all in my back end.


Exactly! It shouldn't be so hard! No idea about the shoes. If I knew I would get rid of the two I still have in review.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:25:47 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
I went through all my stores removing all postage from the discontinued section. Yet I still had postage sitting in review. I did another check of all stores, but the discontinued section was empty. I finally emailed Pro support and asked for them to be deleted. I was then pointed in the direction of the store where the postage could be found. All postage was sitting in the categories I had set up, showing as discontinued, but not showing up in the discontinued section. Almost defeats the purpose of having that section. Anyways... I deleted them. One by one. I now have no more postage on site!


well I am glad there is a way but it shouldn't be that hard, and how do we get rid of the shoes? I don't see them at all in my back end.


Exactly! It shouldn't be so hard! No idea about the shoes. If I knew I would get rid of the two I still have in review.
Smile
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:43:34 PM
Yeah, now that I'm using this section, I'd love to be able to withdraw shoe submissions that I need to fix so I don't waste Content Review's time.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:46:40 PM
·▽·

From the first round all but two where deleted, where I forgot to click no. After that one got the deleted and another didn't, again because of the no not clicked and I have two where the reviewer differs as two whether the design meets the criteria. I say yes, but since a later design with recognizable regular pattern was approved, the irregular pattern with clusters of design elements from earlier are not.

My guess it depends on the reviewer whether the design gets deleted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯


I second the ability to delete and I would like to argue rejections, where I think the reviewer didn't get the point, why a particular design is acceptable after all. I understand, that under the pressure of reviewing so many designs in such a short time, the review process can't be perfect. So contesting a design should be

Smile
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:54:44 PM
yep just did my first time forgetting to take off customization on the afridrilles. i would like to remove them so they don't have to go through review.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 1:55:23 PM
wollastonite wrote:
Yeah, now that I'm using this section, I'd love to be able to withdraw shoe submissions that I need to fix so I don't waste Content Review's time.


I assume that there was a time differential and differences in access points where reviewer would review deleted designs, why they don't allow it. But in the first few minutes, we really should be able to delete it.

The same goes for revise and resubmit. I have one there, where my ethical standards differ from that of zazzle and I know we won't meet on middle ground since I think the subject and the way it is presented, is so moderate and G save in my opinion, that the issue would be lost, if I change it more. So I just want to delete and don't touch the subject again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2019 2:11:21 PM
I don't understand why we have "revise and resubmit" if no rejects ever go there... Idea

adding: that seems like the perfect place to add a "delete this design" button to me.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 2:30:48 AM
Hey all, as Gina pointed out, stamp designs can be deleted from the "under review" section if you delete them from the store they are associated with.

The "discontinued" filter does not seem to functioning but I have passed this on recently and we are looking into it.

We're looking into the shoes at the moment and I am happy to forward all of the feedback raised here. Thank you! Smile
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 3:10:22 AM
Padie wrote:
Hey all, as Gina pointed out, stamp designs can be deleted from the "under review" section if you delete them from the store they are associated with.

The "discontinued" filter does not seem to functioning but I have passed this on recently and we are looking into it.



Thank you. That filter is very handy, so I hope it gets back to working to optimum again!
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 3:17:53 AM
Padie wrote:
Hey all, as Gina pointed out, stamp designs can be deleted from the "under review" section if you delete them from the store they are associated with.


Hi Padie.

I have already deleted stamps from the store and still have one stuck in "under review" from 2016. Any idea how I can get rid of it please?

Thanks!

And concerning shoes that have not been approved. Perhaps they can be sent to the designer's "my products" tab by the Content Review Team where deletion can be made by the designer?

Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 3:24:23 AM
mothersdaisy wrote:
Padie wrote:
Hey all, as Gina pointed out, stamp designs can be deleted from the "under review" section if you delete them from the store they are associated with.


Hi Padie.

I have already deleted stamps from the store and still have one stuck in "under review" from 2016. Any idea how I can get rid of it please?




Via the store/store category in which you have placed them. That is what I was told and so that is what I did.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 3:46:28 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
mothersdaisy wrote:
Padie wrote:
Hey all, as Gina pointed out, stamp designs can be deleted from the "under review" section if you delete them from the store they are associated with.


Hi Padie.

I have already deleted stamps from the store and still have one stuck in "under review" from 2016. Any idea how I can get rid of it please?




Via the store/store category in which you have placed them. That is what I was told and so that is what I did.


Thanks Gina. Roses It's really strange because I don't have any postage stamps at all in my store - I've just double checked and none are there (insert confused emoji here).

Not to worry. Have put up with it hanging around for 3 years - a few more won't matter
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 3:52:55 AM
mothersdaisy wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
mothersdaisy wrote:
Padie wrote:
Hey all, as Gina pointed out, stamp designs can be deleted from the "under review" section if you delete them from the store they are associated with.


Hi Padie.

I have already deleted stamps from the store and still have one stuck in "under review" from 2016. Any idea how I can get rid of it please?




Via the store/store category in which you have placed them. That is what I was told and so that is what I did.


Thanks Gina. Roses It's really strange because I don't have any postage stamps at all in my store - I've just double checked and none are there (insert confused emoji here).

Not to worry. Have put up with it hanging around for 3 years - a few more won't matter


Not even in the discontinued section? Most of mine were in that section, but there were 9 hanging on in Review and they were found in the store, in my category for them. If none of that applies to you, then that is definitely weird!
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 11:26:03 AM
Thank you for transferring rejected shoes to the "my products" area


Roses

Can delete them now

Cheers!
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 12:26:58 PM
mothersdaisy wrote:
Thank you for transferring rejected shoes to the "my products" area


Roses

Can delete them now

Cheers!


I don't think that is what they did, as my rejected ones weren't moved (just flat out deleted). What you see in the "My Products" section is what is Auto-Saved from products you are/have been working on.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 12:39:23 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
mothersdaisy wrote:
Thank you for transferring rejected shoes to the "my products" area


Roses

Can delete them now

Cheers!


I don't think that is what they did, as my rejected ones weren't moved (just flat out deleted). What you see in the "My Products" section is what is Auto-Saved from products you are/have been working on.


Yes that is where I got the screenshots I used in the shoe thread from my saved designs while I was designing them. They actually saved 3 times.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 12:52:01 PM
In my experience, the ones that are rejected from the start go back into my saved designs, but the ones that are approved and later rejected are lost.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 12:56:16 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
mothersdaisy wrote:
Thank you for transferring rejected shoes to the "my products" area


Roses

Can delete them now

Cheers!


I don't think that is what they did, as my rejected ones weren't moved (just flat out deleted). What you see in the "My Products" section is what is Auto-Saved from products you are/have been working on.


Nope - 2 pairs that were in "under review" that didn't pass (I forgot the customize it button on the first 2) moved over to my saved designs. Had emails explaining. Unless it was just mine. I did have a pair that had previously been approved then deleted from me store.

Perhaps they're moving over those that had forgot to press customize? Dunno. I've rejigged them and resubmitted one so we'll see

Roses
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 1:01:14 PM
wollastonite wrote:
In my experience, the ones that are rejected from the start go back into my saved designs, but the ones that are approved and later rejected are lost.


Mine were just taken. The only similar ones in My Products are the ones I pulled up from "Duplicate This" to double check how I designed them.

mothersdaisy wrote:


Perhaps they're moving over those that had forgot to press customize?


That may be possible and may be the only reason they would move rather than delete.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 1:51:30 PM
The “my products” tab section is a bit confusing. Shouldn’t it say, “saved products”? We have the general “my products” section in the upper drop down under our logo.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 2:26:53 PM
JuJuGarden wrote:
The “my products” tab section is a bit confusing. Shouldn’t it say, “saved products”? We have the general “my products” section in the upper drop down under our logo.


Same title. Two different things.
One is only reached via Saved Designs, and shows only saved designs, so I reckon Z believes we should know there is a difference.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 5:52:46 PM
Here's my issue with the one stamp I have sitting there. I deleted all of my stamps that I had, in the stores that had them, a long time ago. Unfortunately, the one stamp sitting there, waiting, is my Ford tractor, which falls under the Ford Merch store. I can't go into that store to delete it since the store isn't mine. How do I delete that one stamp?
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 8:04:19 PM
wollastonite wrote:
In my experience, the ones that are rejected from the start go back into my saved designs, but the ones that are approved and later rejected are lost.


My question is, why are shoes being approved and then rejected and deleted? I had a pair that was approved, which I then put in a collection. I just noticed today that it's not in the collection and the pair was deleted. How long do we have to wait to know it's really approved? I guess I thought that once it was approved it was done, it was approved.

This may not be the appropriate place to ask this, and if need be I can start a new thread, but I would like clarification on what they mean when they say that we can use abstract art for the Afridrilles. The reason I ask is because that's what I used on the pair that was approved and then deleted. I'm assuming it was deleted because each shoe didn't match exactly since it wasn't a pattern, it was abstract art. Since the shoes are made from one large piece of canvas and the design is abstract, it only makes sense to me that each shoe will not look exactly the same. So, I really would like to know what they consider abstract art and what are the expectations when using abstract art. Personally, I would expect that each shoe will look differently. I don't want to break the rules and I thought I was following them, so any clarification would be appreciated. I'd be interested in knowing what others thoughts are on this, as well as clarification from Zazzle. Thanks in advance!
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 8:09:11 PM
PawsitiveDesigns wrote:
wollastonite wrote:
In my experience, the ones that are rejected from the start go back into my saved designs, but the ones that are approved and later rejected are lost.


My question is, why are shoes being approved and then rejected and deleted? I had a pair that was approved, which I then put in a collection. I just noticed today that it's not in the collection and the pair was deleted. How long do we have to wait to know it's really approved? I guess I thought that once it was approved it was done, it was approved.

This may not be the appropriate place to ask this, and if need be I can start a new thread, but I would like clarification on what they mean when they say that we can use abstract art for the Afridrilles. The reason I ask is because that's what I used on the pair that was approved and then deleted. I'm assuming it was deleted because each shoe didn't match exactly since it wasn't a pattern, it was abstract art. Since the shoes are made from one large piece of canvas and the design is abstract, it only makes sense to me that each shoe will not look exactly the same. So, I really would like to know what they consider abstract art and what are the expectations when using abstract art. Personally, I would expect that each shoe will look differently. I don't want to break the rules and I thought I was following them, so any clarification would be appreciated. I'd be interested in knowing what others thoughts are on this, as well as clarification from Zazzle. Thanks in advance!

Hi,
we have also been discussing this all day here...
https://forum.zazzle.com/create/custom_afridrilles_questions_design_tips

But since we got no replies from Z it might just warrant a brand new thread. Of course it is now the weekend and we rarely get any answers on the weekend.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 9:25:56 PM
Thanks for pointing out that thread, Shelli, I totally missed it. This whole situation is incredibly frustrating. I posted my thoughts in that thread. Thanks again!
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded