QC does not show all templates
Posted: Friday, September 05, 2014 3:19:09 PM
Tried to create some products today with the QC function, but not all template are coming up.

I have sub-folders for QC-template with ~90 templates in each of them, but when I am trying to use these today only 20-30 product for editing are created.

This or a similar problem was there about a month ago too. Not sure if this is the same problem.
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 12:35:16 AM
Yep, been going on for a few days. Haven't been able to use Zazzle all week, or last weekend, and here we are again - another weekend and it's still broken.

Too much randomness, just lucky if things work - not a great perception, ready to leave the year invested and walk away, rather than have to deal with Zazzle AGAIN. Just feels like I'm moaning all the time instead of spreading the joy! Not what I was hoping for.

My expectations with Zazzle at the moment; lose your days, don't make money, waste your time! The fun of creativity doesn't last long when all you expect when you log-in is more disappointment.

Not the greatest impression for a business, I sense the rise of competition, there's certainly a HUGE gap developing and many inspired yet disillusioned artists looking for much better opportunities, Zazzle needs to STOP rolling-out untested Betas, or at least test more thoroughly before rushing them out, as it is becoming a standing joke. I want to be proud of Zazzle!

Reputation counts for a lot, feeling reluctant to put myself through another frustrating weekend. PLEASE Zazzle, get your act together, especially let us in at the weekends!!

Let us start talking about our wonderful works, not continuously moan and complain about Zazzle's perceived lack of motivation to help.

Rant over, disappointed again, really hoped to be positive on the forum today. Stepping away for a few days, and if it#'s still broken it will be time for a big re-think.

Sad

Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 2:49:50 AM
Same here
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 6:38:57 AM
Me too, only shows ten of 80.
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:13:49 PM
I'm getting the same thing since Friday, and all day today; I only get 10 templates no matter which set I use, and most contain at least 90. It comes at a bad time, as things are really beginning to pick up, and I'm in the middle to adding lots of Christmas items.
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:37:27 PM
For last few days, I'm having the same problem. Zazzle, please fix this QC engine and don't touch it again!! Please!!! Let us create, not struggle all the time! Thank you.
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 5:12:04 PM
This is happening to some of my template sets as well. Also, sometimes it will add one or more duplicate sets of the same products.
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 5:02:19 AM
Lidusik wrote:
For last few days, I'm having the same problem. Zazzle, please fix this QC engine and don't touch it again!! Please!!! Let us create, not struggle all the time! Thank you.

WELL SAID!!
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 11:45:29 PM
ZAZZLE - Do you value us at all?

I guess with so many items for sale, contributors are very low on the list of priorities. If I leave, another fresh and eager artist will take my place and the same threads will just continue with new names.

From our perspective it feels like we are very dispensable, we do not matter to Zazzle as there are so many of us.

Going to take a full week away, I've said enough already, doesn't make any difference other than venting frustration anyway. Really hope that wonderful spark will be there again when I come back.

Come back Zazzle, I miss you!
Posted: Monday, September 08, 2014 5:10:37 AM
I only see 10 of my 87 templates as well. Quite frustrating! Sad
Posted: Monday, September 08, 2014 10:48:54 AM
ahhhhhh another Quick Create hiccup! So frustrating. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.
Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 12:00:13 PM
Rumors floating around that 10 may be the new norm. Lack of denial or any real information from Zazzle other than "we're working on it" is only adding to the speculation. I've personally decided to stop waiting and started creating new templates with only 10 products in it so I can start working again, but my frustration level with Zazzle is very high right now.
Crying
Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 12:28:42 PM
I just want to know, I don't mind if 10 is going to be the new norm, my categories aren't that much bigger, but I don't want to reorganize everything into 10 item categories, wait the 24 hours it's has been taking to update, just to find out it was been fixed. I just want to get back to work. Now the kids are in school I have the time I haven't had all summer to get things updated... I just have a few things left before I can start adding new designs... Thanks zazzle for giving me the opportunity to design for you, and I don't want to sound ungrateful... I'm trying to be patient, but I hope in the end I am not just wasting time.
Posted: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 12:55:58 PM
There are so many threads on the subject of the QC (and more people keep starting them) that it is hard to find answers.

Liz is trying to keep up with them all and has posted several times they are working on these QC bugs. You can read just one of the responses here.
Posted: Friday, September 12, 2014 11:47:46 AM
I've just checked: it's FIXED now!!! Yey!! Thank you Zazzle! I really hope it's a permanent fix. Good luck everybody!
Posted: Friday, September 12, 2014 5:00:50 PM
Ooops! I was happy too soon... I see all products on QC page, but, when I try customizing it, JavaScript is not working!!!!!!!!!!! Another frustration... Zazzle, PLEASE!!!