Product totals not showing in store fronts 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 4:29:40 AM
Thank you for the update!
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 4:30:20 AM
You're welcome, hopefully it will all be resolved soon! Roses
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 6:51:45 AM
An explanation would have been nice, but I guess this is a done issue. Might as well delete the thread. Thanks.
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 2:18:26 PM
I suspect this has to do with complaints they may have been getting from customers who found out that the number of pages they could travel vs the actual number of products that were showing as being available. JMO
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 9:22:40 PM
I prefer having my total number of products hidden to the public. I seriously doubt that a customer wants to go through every product in a store. Usually they come in to look at specific products and maybe check out the remaining items on the page.

I wish we could hide the fact that we are even a pro-seller. This is more inside baseball that I don't think the average customer cares about either.

Both issues are a matter of privacy to me. My number of products and Zazzle overall success should be my business and not anyone elses.

Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 10:01:16 PM
Snow and Rose Design Guild wrote:
I prefer having my total number of products hidden to the public. I seriously doubt that a customer wants to go through every product in a store. Usually they come in to look at specific products and maybe check out the remaining items on the page.

I wish we could hide the fact that we are even a pro-seller. This is more inside baseball that I don't think the average customer cares about either.

Both issues are a matter of privacy to me. My number of products and Zazzle overall success should be my business and not anyone elses.

You can hide your pro badge in your profile settings if you want to.

I think there is a chance that seeing our pro status might inspire confidence in a shopper’s mind but it’s a matter of preference.
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 7:19:59 AM
I can hide the level, but the badge itself keeps popping up. Perhaps you are right - and the badge pops in at $100 I think, so it doesn't give much away.
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 12:26:28 PM
Snow and Rose Design Guild wrote:

Having the option would be nice. I don't think most customers even fully understand that Zazzle is built by 1000s of designers and that each store is a different person.