Product Merchandising Image Suggestion
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 12:23:56 AM
Hi All
I hope you're all doing well out there.
Was thinking it would be great if there was am image of each product with a transparent background so designers could easily add their own in situ mock-up example background layer to it.
Would also be great if we could download it for use in making our store and collection banners/ category thumbnails / media files on Zazzle as well as for use in promotional uploads on social media etc.

Anyway, better get back to my Zazzling (Thank you, Zazzle, for the fantastic platform!)
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 6:35:41 AM
Hi Art, I'll have this noted and passed on! Happy Zazzling. Thank you! Smile
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 7:17:05 AM
Art wrote:
Hi All
I hope you're all doing well out there.
Was thinking it would be great if there was am image of each product with a transparent background so designers could easily add their own in situ mock-up example background layer to it.
Would also be great if we could download it for use in making our store and collection banners/ category thumbnails / media files on Zazzle as well as for use in promotional uploads on social media etc.

Anyway, better get back to my Zazzling (Thank you, Zazzle, for the fantastic platform!)

They used to have transparent backgrounds. I believe that was stopped to make it harder for thieves.