I'm speechless.

M
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:50:16 PM
Yeah.
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:58:20 PM
?
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 5:01:29 PM
EXTREMELY popular meme.

Not something I would use, but a lot of people use it.

At least it's not the F-word, or a middle finger. I can deal with poop.
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 6:35:35 PM
Poop? Where? Lemme go look... oh gosh you're right! And here I was thinking it was chocolate sundae ice cream lol Ah well, I guess poop is more appropriate for an 'air freshener' Laughing
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:28:59 PM
Nothing new.Wasn't there a 'I pooped today' tee featured a while back? Well there wasn't a graphic of it but still.Maybe it's a good niche to get into? I wonder if Zazzle.com/poop is taken?I could open up that store. Grin
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 3:15:29 AM
ArtAttic, you're right. It looks like ice cream. Very tasteless ice cream.
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 3:32:17 AM
poop stuff sells. my last sale last night was this. if that doodoo emoji offends anyone then you should probably put down the internet.
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 3:43:48 AM
Jerry wrote:
if that doodoo emoji offends anyone then you should probably put down the internet.

Taking offense should be reserved for things worthy of the state. Low humor doesn't fit the bill.
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:25:39 AM
I am not sure what this post is about ... But based on the responses, it looks like what is being discussed is the air freshener with chocolate scoop of ice
cream invoking a natural fresh chocolate scent ... Smile
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:33:34 AM
AfriCreations wrote:
I am not sure what this post is about ... But based on the responses, it looks like what is being discussed is the air freshener with chocolate scoop of ice
cream invoking a natural fresh chocolate scent ... Smile

lol, at least it doesn't have nuts in it. I hate ice cream with nuts... and corn.

Laughing
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 5:02:39 AM
Jerry wrote:
poop stuff sells. my last sale last night was this. if that doodoo emoji offends anyone then you should probably put down the internet.

Well that product serves a useful purpose.Wouldn't want anyone to walk in now would we?
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 6:09:59 AM
I wouldn't say that I'm offended, but I do question the reasoning that led to this choice.
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 6:36:09 AM
I'll never think of poop as being a cute Kawaii thing, but to each his own.Smile
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:13:53 AM

What every child needs a poop pillow, saw these at Walmart the uncommon now the common nothing sacred anymore...
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:30:19 AM
Tinker, I guess we're just old-school, harking back to a time of decorum.
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:34:21 AM
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:54:49 AM
Scott wrote:

that's a great story, I almost fell over on my stool.
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:55:55 AM
TinkerM wrote:

What every child needs a poop pillow, saw these at Walmart the uncommon now the common nothing sacred anymore...

I was going to post this same thing. When I saw it at Wallys a few weeks ago, it looked like poop! LOL
I thought it was hilarious. My husband thought it was a hershey kiss though. I still don't know which it is but I'd rather think of it as funny faced poop! Yeah I'm weird like that and most things I tend to think of as funny. Laughter is the best medicine. HaHaHa, lol. Laughing
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:06:01 AM
Jerry wrote:
Scott wrote:

hardy har har Laughing

That is a great story. I was a bit taken aback tho' by the use of "oral" and "poop" in the same link. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
Stick out tongue
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 11:39:46 AM
TheArtOfVikki wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Scott wrote:

hardy har har Laughing

That is a great story. I was a bit taken aback tho' by the use of "oral" and "poop" in the same link. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
Stick out tongue

Ewwww Vickie! Stick out tongue
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:36:20 PM
colorwash wrote:
Tinker, I guess we're just old-school, harking back to a time of decorum.

Yeah I thought about it, and what I think is pretty much pointless so many things are out there today nothing is immune from becoming some sick form or humor that people seem to want or need.

Forgot who sang the song that had the lyrics "Kicks just keep getting harder to find" but how true it is. And Jerry is right put down the internet as its just about as sick as it gets and its not going away, so put on the hard hats or close your eyes, it's only just begun.

Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 6:54:38 AM
To me it's all about the 'negative' form of advertising. You see, you all have already started a thread about it and began talking about it. Which means it's getting you to think, look and share (as you just did here) absolutely free advertising.

I don't know how many times, I've seen fast food commercials do the same thing. You almost can't stand the 'expert' who ever thought of the script for the commercial. But so it goes, you say something like, "Oh My God, that's so stupid or crazy." to someone else. And just because something is 'negative' doesn't mean it's not getting people to advertise for them, for free, as it's discussed around town! Even if you say you don't like it. Others might. Often times, it generates all three: thinking, looking, and even sharing.

I once saw someone selling "cat poop" earrings on Facebook. For real! Well, they were just designed to look like that, but you get the idea. It's free viral media.
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 7:23:40 AM
Morcash, that's an interesting point.

There's a downside though. For instance, there's a current, reprehensible commercial involving purple poop sliding through the intestines, but can I remember who's committing the crime? Not even to save my life. Whoever they are, may they rot in hell.

Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 7:43:02 AM
colorwash wrote:
Morcash, that's an interesting point.

There's a downside though. For instance, there's a current, reprehensible commercial involving purple poop sliding through the intestines, but can I remember who's committing the crime? Not even to save my life. Whoever they are, may they rot in hell.

Lol. So true!

It's probably one of the ever-loving drug commercials, about the opioids effect. I still say ANY & ALL prescription drug commercials should be banned like cigarettes were. Heck, all of those come with health warnings.
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 8:09:18 AM
Not for the squeamish but the poop thing has been going on for a long long time. I remember watching some YouTube videos on bizarre toys that actually existed for children. One was a poop shape maker, for children! Poopy Time Fun Shapes, it's time to get poopy. That was their registered title and motto. I kid you not. Don't know how it worked but the shapes almost looked like they were to be inserted. Now that is outrageous! Commercial looked like it was from the 70s. There was some other doozies in those videos as well. They also have a website where you can rate your poop. Guess the fascination with poop will remain, as strange as it is. The pillow I found funny but that toy? That's just gross!
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 8:37:56 AM
People react to things based on their mindset and outlook on life. Without the word poop, its ice cream or pudding. That is what it looks like. Its silly nonsense and not something I would buy. But of course others will. My comment is not up for debate. Smile
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 9:05:42 AM
AfriCreations wrote:
People react to things based on their mindset and outlook on life. Without the word poop, its ice cream or pudding. That is what it looks like. Its silly nonsense and not something I would buy. But of course others will. My comment is not up for debate. Smile

Ditto.
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 9:27:28 AM
Laura Sweat wrote:
To me it's all about the 'negative' form of advertising. You see, you all have already started a thread about it and began talking about it. Which means it's getting you to think, look and share (as you just did here) absolutely free advertising.

I don't know how many times, I've seen fast food commercials do the same thing. You almost can't stand the 'expert' who ever thought of the script for the commercial. But so it goes, you say something like, "Oh My God, that's so stupid or crazy." to someone else. And just because something is 'negative' doesn't mean it's not getting people to advertise for them, for free, as it's discussed around town! Even if you say you don't like it. Others might. Often times, it generates all three: thinking, looking, and even sharing.

I once saw someone selling "cat poop" earrings on Facebook. For real! Well, they were just designed to look like that, but you get the idea. It's free viral media.

Bottom line unless it crosses a line, and I have no idea anymore what that is, it is all about the money honey. They pay people big bucks to know these things. I guess that is why people's differences make the world go round and we can change channels anytime we want.

You are right on the money...Grin
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 6:03:48 PM
TinkerM wrote:

o_0 Seriously? Wow. Just when I think human beings can't become any more crass or crude.... So not surprised Walmart would stock those.