Planning 2018
Posted: Sunday, February 11, 2018 1:50:24 AM
The Planning 2018 post of January 2018 has been very informative and useful in focusing the creative output. The Product chart identifies the key products by holidays to prioritize for creation. The major holidays of the year are already covered. I suggest to include, at a later date, additional topics for the product chart e.g Cinco De Mayo, Easter, Grandparents Day, Independence Day, Hanukkah etc. Focusing on products well related to each holiday will help us in making more sales.
nadil
Posted: Monday, February 12, 2018 10:40:56 AM
Hi Nadil. I'm glad to hear that our 2018 calendar has been helpful for you! This planner currently includes the holiday themes that have been most fruitful for our Designers in the past, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t keep all the other holidays like the ones you mentioned in mindIdea
Posted: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 12:12:09 AM
Yes, This planning 2018 is very useful. Thanks.
Posted: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 5:44:06 AM
where can I find this planning calender?
Posted: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 6:39:42 AM
NewParkLane wrote:
where can I find this planning calender?

<https://forum.zazzle.com/news/planning_for_2018>
Posted: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 12:38:25 PM
Just posting to say, I agree and find this very helpful! Especially the rule of thumb for starting holiday promotions. It is something I had asked my fellow Z artists in the past and its great to see it in helpful chart form Smile