Payments options other than paypal. 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 1:27:57 AM
It would be really helpful to have monebooker(skrill)or payoneer as payment options too. There is just one online payment option that is paypal. But this service is not available in all countries. The paper check process is too long and not always reliable.
Please consider this matter. I hope that there are other people who will be wanting to have such payment options too.
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:56:21 AM
Another vote for Moneybookers, checks are really slow, and my country doesn't support PayPal yet.
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 5:12:53 AM
And another one for MoneyBookers/Skrill. Checks are a huge nuisance. I had some biz with MB and they are pleasure to work with.
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 8:58:37 AM
It's good to know that somebody else also wants to have an option for moneybookers/Skrill.
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 9:37:24 AM
____ wrote:
There is really no reason to involve fee based companies like PayPal
You do not get charged any PayPayl fees with payments from Zazzle.
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:42:08 AM
Quote:
You do not get charged any PayPayl fees with payments from Zazzle.

Correct! I've never been charged yet by PayPal. As far as I can see there are no fees charged with payments from Paypal!
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:16:41 PM
Still no reason they can't do direct deposit to our banks, redbubble does.
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 2:41:59 AM
Quote:
Correct! I've never been charged yet by PayPal. As far as I can see there are no fees charged with payments from Paypal!


We are charged indirectly when transferring money from one currency to another, Paypal gives us some 2-3% lesser exchange rate than we would get, if we could use the Payoneer option.
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 5:03:23 AM
Direct deposit to a bank would be wonderful! Etsy does this for my store there.
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 1:46:13 PM
Here's another vote for direct deposit, since I don't trust Paypal, they have proven untrustworthy in the past, and our mail service is sad at it's best.

Bobbi
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 2:13:26 PM
____ wrote:
Quote:
You do not get charged any PayPayl fees with payments from Zazzle.


https://www.paypal.com/ae/fees

That is rather curious because every other PayPal account I've had for business purposes is charged a fee for accepting money. This generally runs about 2.9% + $.30 a transaction regardless of how the money was sent.

I am curious how such payments are bypassing PayPal's terms of use that state only personal accounts can accept money for free?

"4.1 Receiving Personal Payments. If you are selling goods or services, you may not ask the buyer to send you a Personal Payment for the purchase. If you do so, PayPal may remove your ability to accept Personal Payments."

If you read the fine print...it says "free" withdrawal (except by card). According to Paypal, withdrawal is via bank transfer is free!
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 2:54:22 PM
I also would like direct deposit.
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 8:46:26 PM
____ wrote:


Accepting a payment from Zazzle into your PayPal account is clearly business related so I am curious how this can be free?


As I understand it, that's a deal worked out between Zazzle and Paypal to make the deposit transactions free to us. Different customers negotiate different deals, that's all.
Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:19:12 PM
Yes direct deposit would be great, lets get into modern ages lie everybody else! Idea
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:23:05 PM
Nouveau Design wrote:
Yes direct deposit would be great, lets get into modern ages lie everybody else! Idea


You are right. Time has changed. That check payment is so untrustworthy especially when your check is not delivered by postal service and you have to wait for months to request again and the whole cumbersome process.
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:34:47 PM
____ wrote:
Quote:
As I understand it, that's a deal worked out between Zazzle and Paypal to make the deposit transactions free to us. Different customers negotiate different deals, that's all.


each shop owner's relationship with PayPal is governed by a entirely separate contract with PayPal. Most likely the payments are not be charged a fee because the account is be misclassified as a personal account by the shop owner as opposed to a business account to avoid transaction fees.
You are wrong. It is as Beachwalker already said, Zazzle has a deal with PayPal so that the shopkeepers never get charged fees for their payments from Zazzle.
Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:01:43 AM
I'd love to see direct checking deposit as well. It's long overdue.
Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2015 9:39:27 AM
+1 for direct deposit.
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2015 7:55:40 AM

+1 for Skrill


Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2015 3:28:20 PM
Direct deposit option
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2015 6:13:11 PM
I definitely wish they had a direct deposit option. I don't really like there being a "middle man" in the transaction.
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2015 12:19:25 AM
sitnica wrote:
Another vote for Moneybookers, checks are really slow, and my country doesn't support PayPal yet.


+1
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2015 2:57:24 AM
moneybookers or neteller would be great. paypal sucks big time. >Sad
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2015 4:20:05 AM
I've used PayPal for years, and have never had one problem with them.
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2015 4:30:27 AM
Maz wrote:
I've used PayPal for years, and have never had one problem with them.

Well paypal is not worldwide. It doesn't have many countries in its list. So it is better to have an option for moneybookers or direct deposit.
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 2:50:14 AM
many countries don't have paypal, add skrill please, it would be much easier and faster than check
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 3:16:21 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I'll forward on the suggestions to our team for consideration.

Finbarr
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 4:48:59 AM
great! skrill used giant like shutterstock, seems it's a secure way to transfer and receive money ;)
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 7:11:39 AM
Maz wrote:
____ wrote:
Quote:
As I understand it, that's a deal worked out between Zazzle and Paypal to make the deposit transactions free to us. Different customers negotiate different deals, that's all.


each shop owner's relationship with PayPal is governed by a entirely separate contract with PayPal. Most likely the payments are not be charged a fee because the account is be misclassified as a personal account by the shop owner as opposed to a business account to avoid transaction fees.
You are wrong. It is as Beachwalker already said, Zazzle has a deal with PayPal so that the shopkeepers never get charged fees for their payments from Zazzle.


Every Pay-or has the option to absorb the fee or pass it on to the payee. I have one POD that charges me for the fee; all others do not. I also have that option to waive the fee when I sell on of my husbands surfboards to the customer.

I do however like having direct deposit which I do also on a few other POD's. But have to also add I have had no problems with Paypal and get money back for using them about once a month and if I have a question have gotten someone on the phone with no problem.

Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 7:33:00 AM
I'm too new to have much to say, no pays yet. Just like to add that paypal seems smart for anyone outside US, because we then get our royalty as USD, and can deside for ourselves when we like to transfer the USD to local currency. Because currency rates go up and down it can actually mean quite a sum for those earning a bit more than me Smile
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded