Outlander Fan Merchandise
Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2020 11:19:08 PM
Did Outlander discontinue their fan merchandise program? I just noticed today that *poof* every single thing I made for them is gone! Please tell me it's a technical glitch and not a permanent decision. It's one of the themes I most love designing for. Crying
Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 4:48:01 AM
Kimberly Jones wrote:
Did Outlander discontinue their fan merchandise program? I just noticed today that *poof* every single thing I made for them is gone! Please tell me it's a technical glitch and not a permanent decision. It's one of the themes I most love designing for. Crying

On the Outlander Official page, the link to Fan Merch goes nowhere. So maybe it has been discontinued *shrugs*
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 6:59:13 AM
Hi Kimberly. I'm sorry to hear that some of your products disappeared. Let us look into this a bit further Smile
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 10:20:07 AM
Thank you. It’s not just mine but rather the entire Official Fan Merchandise product line that is gone.
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 3:13:01 AM
You're very welcome. We're still looking into this at the moment but we will let you know if more information becomes available. Thanks for your patience Smile
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 5:29:27 AM
Hi again Kimberly. I have just received an update, unfortunately the Outlander Fan Merch store is currently hidden but we are working on bringing this back within the next few weeks. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully it won't be too long of a wait Smile
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 11:28:44 AM
Thank you for the update! I certainly hope it’s brought back soon! I have new designs ready to submit. 😁
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 5:57:46 PM
An out-of-the-box thought on this, there is a new series starting up on TV in the next month or so....maybe it's got something to do with that?
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 10:02:35 PM
Season 5 starts next month. The fan merchandise program is for that series. Just weird that the entire collection is hidden. Maybe they’re re-negotiating terms with Sony?
Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2020 4:22:13 PM
Bumping as there's still no answer to this question. All my Outlander fan merchandise is missing.. people have been asking for it and I'm losing sales. I see Outlander fan merchandise is now being licensed on Redbubble and Teepublic. Did they move?
Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 3:29:34 PM
Those sites have had Outlander stuff for a long time, though it’s not official merchandise. I’ve even had graphics stolen from Zazzle and sold on those sites. I feel like those of us who went through the proper channels to sell Outlander stuff legally through Zazzle should be given a better explanation as to what is going on.
Posted: Thursday, February 06, 2020 9:12:33 AM
I'm not sure how that is relevant to Outlander now licensing product on those sites, but we do deserve an explanation and none has been forthcoming from Zazzle. I guess it safe to assume we should shift our Outlander designs to the sites that are now licensing them?
Posted: Thursday, February 06, 2020 10:13:19 AM
I thought the Outlander people controlled what is or isn’t in their store, not Zazzle.
Posted: Friday, February 07, 2020 11:36:54 AM
They do. Everything posted in the Outlander Fan Merch was approved by them. But we don’t know why the Collection is now hidden...or when/if it will be back.
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 8:43:45 AM
6 days until the new Season of Outlander starts. People are wanting to order swag for watch parties. Facebook groups have been sharing pictures of the swag they own including some of my own designs from Zazzle and other people are asking how they can get said swag too... and still no reply here.
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 11:00:35 AM
Same. 😭 People will just buy it elsewhere - license or no license.
Posted: Saturday, February 15, 2020 2:58:59 PM
I don't even know what outlander is.
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2020 9:34:25 AM
*gasps in horror* Shocked

It’s a TV series on the Starz channel, based on the books by Diana Gabaldon. Highly recommend it. First few seasons are available on Netflix as well.
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2020 12:10:41 PM
Just saw this too, all my stuff is gone as well...what the heck.

I did notice thought that some of my designs have been remade in a similar style as created by OUTLANDER

sigh
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2020 1:25:52 PM
That’s not cool. They make a lot money off of our stuff, since they don’t have to pay for a designer and they keep most of the profits. I hope they don’t decide to discard all of the work that we’ve done for them.
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 7:24:04 AM
Hi all, I recently checked back on this topic but we do not have an update at this time. I am happy to take note of the recent feedback here and pass it along to our team. I know that it is being worked on but am sorry I can only provide limited assistance here Smile
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 8:39:03 AM
Thank you, Padie! Are you able to tell us if it definitely will be brought back at some point?? Thanks!
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 8:54:35 AM
You're welcome. As far as I am aware there are plans to bring it back but I am not involved in this project so I cannot say for certain. I will be sure to post any updates here Smile Thank you all for your patience here!
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 6:03:57 PM
Kimberly Jones wrote:
*gasps in horror* Shocked

It’s a TV series on the Starz channel, based on the books by Diana Gabaldon. Highly recommend it. First few seasons are available on Netflix as well.

Ohhhhh