No Sell it Button
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 8:34:55 AM
I made a duvet cover and it allowed me to design it, but there is no button to sell it. I've asked the help line at Zazzle but have received no response as yet. Can anyone shed any light on this? I'm a Canadian designer, if that has anything to do with it (?)

Thanks,

Pat
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 8:56:44 AM
Make sure you use a real blank product from Zazzle and not a designer's "blank", and don't use any icons from the library, these are meant for customers and can't be used for publishing designs for sale. Most probably the issue is caused by one of these two reasons.
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 10:21:47 AM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
Make sure you use a real blank product from Zazzle and not a designer's "blank", and don't use any icons from the library, these are meant for customers and can't be used for publishing designs for sale. Most probably the issue is caused by one of these two reasons.

Library?

NorthernHome use the "Create Your Own" from here or use the link found to the left of the "About This Design" found on your own product pages.
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 10:57:28 AM
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
PetsDreamlands wrote:

Library?

Yup, library. The good old term you use (or used, nowadays all that matters are "apps") in IT (Information Technology - computer/software business/developing) for a collection of digital stuff of the same type, e.g. font library, icon library, plugin library. Thought, that was common use also in common speech, lol. I meant the icons provided within the designer ;-)
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 12:08:30 PM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
PetsDreamlands wrote:

Library?

Yup, library. The good old term you use (or used, nowadays all that matters are "apps") in IT (Information Technology - computer/software business/developing) for a collection of digital stuff of the same type, e.g. font library, icon library, plugin library. Thought, that was common use also in common speech, lol. I meant the icons provided within the designer ;-)

I thought that might be what you meant... and then I thought... are they talking old timey speach? lol
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 1:15:48 PM
Another old-timer here. I instantly knew what you meant, PetsDreamlands. :-)
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 1:32:39 PM
I thought that might be what you meant... and then I thought... are they talking old timey speach? lol

LOL, I'm aware, I spend nowadays more cash in candles than for the Birthday cake, but it hurts, realizing you're a relic of once upon a time, despite you think - and sometimes act as - you were still in your - imaginary - 20s Laughing

And now I need a game to get over that shock. Valentine's designs can wait. No, not a browser game. A real one Grin
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 1:47:05 PM
Colorwash wrote:

I truly appreciate having found a fellow in misery. Already decided on what page of the worms' festive menu you want to be mentioned?
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 2:24:31 PM
Gina ┬ęgleem wrote:
Another link to design from (yes it is for our use): Zazzle Templates

From the tech forum ( https://forum.zazzle.com/technical/help_everything_i_publish_is_going_into_zazzle?m=1709964#1709964 )

"Use this link until we can fix the zazzle templates store: https://www.zazzle.com/custom/gifts

Actually, I'd just use that link from here on out." - Scott
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 2:26:35 PM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
Colorwash wrote:

I truly appreciate having found a fellow in misery. Already decided on what page of the worms' festive menu you want to be mentioned?

The oldies but goodies page.
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 5:49:24 AM
Hi all. We;re aware of this issue and are working to resolve it currently. There are multiple existing threads on the topic so I'm going to lock this and you can follow the conversation here. Thanks Smile