No, I am not a robot but Zazzle's algorithms keep making me prove it
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2018 4:59:38 PM
I know it's important to stop scammers and artwork thieves from scraping the site, but we designers have still got to be able to view our old outdated products, update merchandising options, update descriptions, and reset them as public without getting smacked by the algorithm and put in robot jail.

And yeah, I know it flips out if I open too many windows at once, so I'm trying to slow down and do one at a time, and edit that product before moving on and opening the next window, but--this is slowing me down to a glacially slow crawl. I have over 8,000 products in my largest store (now down from closer to 16,000), and I need to be able to get through them faster than this!

Please ask the techs to make it play nice. Thanks! Roses
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 9:26:01 AM
Not a tech issue. Moving this to Feedback.
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 2:28:42 PM
It's also not Zazzle... it's Google. We can't determine what it determines who's a robot or notSad Wish we could!
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 2:53:00 AM
I wonder how Google determines this. If we knew, those who are suffering with it might be able to correct the issue.
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 8:27:00 AM
Colorwash wrote:
I wonder how Google determines this. If we knew, those who are suffering with it might be able to correct the issue.

I wonder if it might be a browser issue and would be interested to see what browser they are using.

I use Firefox now and have never had the re-captcha bother me since I stopped using Chrome. Even then it only got me a couple of times.

I sign in with Facebook so it never gets me at sign in anyway but when I am making products one after another it also never flags me.
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 1:01:46 PM
Christine wrote:
It's also not Zazzle... it's Google. We can't determine what it determines who's a robot or notSad Wish we could!

Could you elaborate on that? I am moving from Zazzle page to Zazzle page, for example from the earnings summery to the royalty history and I get an "access denied" confirm that you are not a robot capture.

I can see in one of my browser add-ons that Zazzle gets a lot of data from Google when a page is loaded.

- googleadservices.com
- googletagmanager.com
- googleusercontent.com
- smartlock.google.com
- ajax.googleapis.com
- apis.google.com
- gstatic.com
- google-analytics.com
- accounts.google.com
- doubleclick.net

How is it possible that it influences my experience on the Zazzle website? Zazzle is whitelisted on all my privacy tools to avoid this. Still, using Firefox I get this not a robot thing all the time.
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 2:09:46 PM
Is it ironic that the company, which has created the most bots online demands that people use it's bot to stop bots? I wonder if Google's spider bot has ever been caught by captcha bot.
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 8:19:29 PM
I keep getting this (started today)
It coincided with a sharp drop in my sales for today.

Please verify you are a human
Please click "I am not a robot" to continue

Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.

This may happen as a result of the following:

Javascript is disabled or blocked by an extension (ad blockers for example)
Your browser does not support cookies
Please make sure that Javascript and cookies are enabled on your browser and that you are not blocking them from loading.

Reference ID: #d679bc60-f9d6-11e8-813d-c15a0d12bb06