New Product Ideas - In Here 86 pages: First ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2020 9:28:48 AM
Happy to pass this along, thanks Smile
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 11:57:35 AM
Dominoes.

Here's an exmple, with a fun matching box.
https://store.moma.org/kids/games-puzzles/keith-haring-dominoes/10481-149268.html
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 6:41:44 AM
Nice, thanks for the suggestion. I shall pass it along Roses
Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2020 2:20:15 PM
We've got lots of business supplies. Like business cards, stationary, yadda yadda, and yadda. But we still don't have packaging. Packaging for retail. Packaging for restaurant. A lot of small businesses are going up now, and it would be great to have something customizable to offer them.
Posted: Monday, January 27, 2020 4:47:29 AM
Hi templeofswag, thanks for the suggestion, I am happy to take note Roses
Posted: Friday, January 31, 2020 1:19:27 PM
I would love to see more stylish t-shirts and an off the shoulder sweatshirt.
And some cute shoes - like ballet flats and a slide sandal.
Posted: Saturday, February 01, 2020 8:14:32 AM
Paper Book Covers
Posted: Saturday, February 01, 2020 11:43:40 AM
Halter tops, All over print if possible. I would like to see dresses back in the products, all over print dresses would be fun to work with, particularly if we have a choice on the sleeve length and style and skirt length.

And it shouldn't just be limited to T-shirt dresses and Hoodie Dresses. I can see successful sales with other casual dresses such as A-line dresses, silhouette dresses, shift dresses, Bodycon dresses, asymmetrical dress, Sheath Dresses, Empire waist dresses, pencil dresses, slip dresses, smock dresses, tea-length dresses, Pinafore dresses. mini dress, tube dresses, bell sleeve, strapless, shirt dresses, and sundresses.

I could name other dress types but they seemed too formal, or too difficult such as too many ruffles and wrap parts to be print on demand friendly, such as Kimono Dresses, wrap dresses. All the dresses I suggested are simple in design and/or form-fitting
Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 3:58:06 AM
ThePinkRibbonShoppe wrote:
Paper Book Covers

+1
Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 7:08:31 AM
Hi all, thank you for these suggestions. I am happy to pass these along to our team Roses
Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 1:38:41 PM
It would be nice if Zazzle could mail out greeting cards direct, just charge extra for the stamp.
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 2:47:19 AM
Thanks for the suggestion Posyrosie, I'll be passing this along now Smile
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:19:47 AM
I'd love to see gold foiled flat cards. The front having the foil and the back as normal. They'd be grate for graduation, wedding std and such.
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:09:35 PM
How about foil business cards as well.
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 5:05:41 AM
Hi all, great suggestions, thanks. I will have these passed on to the right people Roses
Posted: Saturday, February 15, 2020 5:41:59 PM
Cornhole 1 Board option

I live in the South and MOST people do not buy or make 2 cornhole board. They use one. That is all that is needed for at home normally. You are missing a large number of sales by not having the one board option. I bet you would sell 75% more in profit.
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 7:26:16 AM
Hi Onshi_Designs, I am happy to suggest this to our team, thank you Smile