New Designer Info Within The Customize Option
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 8:10:00 AM
Kudos to Zazzle for the addition of the new Designer info within the Customize Option! I just noticed it this morning for the first time and think it's an AWESOME addition to Zazzle! Grin

Thanks for helping us get our personalities and stories out in front of our buyers more effectively! I think this will help many of us to increase the number of our followers!

Well done Zazzle!! Love
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 8:15:39 AM
PholkartStudio wrote:
Kudos to Zazzle for the addition of the new Designer info within the Customize Option! I just noticed it this morning for the first time and think it's an AWESOME addition to Zazzle! Grin

Thanks for helping us get our personalities and stories out in front of our buyers more effectively! I think this will help many of us to increase the number of our followers!

Well done Zazzle!! Love

You may want to read other threads/posts about this before getting too excited

If points brought up in previous conversations have no bearing on you, then you have all the reason to be excited and I won't fault you for that!
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 9:58:59 AM
PholkartStudio wrote:

Well done Zazzle!! Love

Glad to hear you like it @PholkartStudio. Roses Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. Grin
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:03:31 AM
This is really funny that @James is responding here but is not able to respond in burning threads
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:04:06 AM
I just thought that exact same thing!
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:04:48 AM
Plrang Art wrote:
This is really funny that @James is responding here but is not able to respond in burning threads

+1
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:34:08 AM
Same
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:36:25 AM
I wasn't going to comment here, I was going to cut the mods some slack but after reading the last 3 posts in one of the burning threads this feels insulting.

Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:37:22 AM
I think their hands are tied and there's not much they can say, either because they're told not to or because there's simply nothing to offer us that would help ease our anxiety over these changes.
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:47:15 AM
Just about to throw in the towel. Zazzle this hurts!
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:51:16 AM
Dementees wrote:
I think their hands are tied and there's not much they can say, either because they're told not to or because there's simply nothing to offer us that would help ease our anxiety over these changes.

I'm with you on this, however it would be respectful, show us we have value and good business to simply state, "Hey, we see and hear you, we will be getting back to you". Then keep their word.

I think above all else for me, that is the most concerning.

Edit: If Zazzle has done this already and I have missed it, do correct me.
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:51:48 AM
This is the most ironic thing I've ever seen in the forums.
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:31:14 PM
The thing is it is just in the forums right now as far as I know. How soon before someone blows up on social media.
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:36:03 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I wasn't going to comment here, I was going to cut the mods some slack but after reading the last 3 posts in one of the burning threads this feels insulting.

+1 It just seems like they don't care at all when they do something like that. I really really really want to stay here but they are making me more upset by the day by not answering our questions as it gets closer and closer to the deadline..
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:53:50 PM
Kimberly wrote:
Dementees wrote:

I'm with you on this, however it would be respectful, show us we have value and good business to simply state, "Hey, we see and hear you, we will be getting back to you". Then keep their word.

I think above all else for me, that is the most concerning.

Edit: If Zazzle has done this already and I have missed it, do correct me.

Two weeks ago "we see and hear you." News post.

The "keep their word" part, not so much.

Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:59:09 PM
James wrote:
Roses Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. Grin

Wha...? No thanks for everyone pointing out flaws and concerns, James?

Customer service data shows, time and again, that the customer who complains is the one a company has the opportunity to retain; the one who doesn't, is the one who just walks away and takes business elsewhere.

Designers are customers (more than, I know, but let's just say "customers"). Think about all the ones who are not here complaining. Some are oblivious; some will just leave; some are small potatoes; some are high-level... would be nice to hear from Zazzle, as promised.

Again, hope the messengers get hazard pay. Not an easy job, and I don't mean it toward you personally.

Signed:
Limbo Ain't My Favorite Party Game
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 2:41:38 PM
Guys I don't think James the Moderator and James C. are the same person. They have different jobs and we are waiting for a response from James C. not James the Moderator from Cork, Ireland.
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:43:05 AM
WittyBetty wrote:
This is the most ironic thing I've ever seen in the forums.

Maybe they have an alert set, to come post, only when certain words are used?
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 3:01:39 AM
Hi PholkartStudio, thank you for your feedback here Smile I am going to lock this thread however as it has gone off topic.

I understand there are burning issues and we appreciate all of your patience while we work to address your concerns Smile