Multiple categories
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:22:46 AM
It would be nice to be able to put some products in more than one category
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:42:05 AM
Fun Stuff And More wrote:
It would be nice to be able to put some products in more than one category


The collections pretty much fulfill that wish don't they?
Or are you referring more to Zazzle's MP categories/departments?
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 3:19:36 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass this along for you Smile
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 10:45:57 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Fun Stuff And More wrote:
It would be nice to be able to put some products in more than one category


The collections pretty much fulfill that wish don't they?
Or are you referring more to Zazzle's MP categories/departments?


I would also like that option, with regard to MP and/or my own categories. For example, I may have a blanket designed for pets, but the particular design would also be perfect for babies, or for the family room. People looking for pet blankets don't look in the baby section. More importantly, people looking for blankets for babies or anyone in the family won't search out pet blankets.
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2019 4:26:53 AM
Boagies_Backyard wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Fun Stuff And More wrote:
It would be nice to be able to put some products in more than one category


The collections pretty much fulfill that wish don't they?
Or are you referring more to Zazzle's MP categories/departments?


I would also like that option, with regard to MP and/or my own categories. For example, I may have a blanket designed for pets, but the particular design would also be perfect for babies, or for the family room. People looking for pet blankets don't look in the baby section. More importantly, people looking for blankets for babies or anyone in the family won't search out pet blankets.


Here is where strategic tagging is going to help you. Since tags are searchable you can add tags “for babies” and “for pets” then reinforce that by adding a blurb to your description like “this pet design works equally well for your child and your fur baby”

Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded