MOVE HOLIDAY COLLECTIONS TO STORE FRONT
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 1:43:01 AM
There should be a way to sort/move holiday collections to the front of the store so that at Christmas time. the first thing customers see when they come to my store will be my Christmas collections at Christmas season. Then a month or so before Easter, Mother's day or any other holiday, I should be able to sort/move those collections to show first, etc. Unless I'm mistaken, I cannot sort my collections now except to drag each one up individually which is very time consuming. As it is now, every time I add a collection, the Holiday ones get shoved down to the bottom. A drop down to sort them would be great. Thanks

Nancy B.
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 1:56:01 AM
There is a way.
1. Store Management
2. Collections
3. Organize
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 3:42:39 AM
Nancy, I agree with you. Unless a designer has a mere twenty or so collections, finding the ones you want up at the top and moving them there can be quite the task. I gave up and don't even show collections on my "home" page.
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 4:08:48 AM
SucculentPropagation wrote:
There is a way.
1. Store Management
2. Collections
3. Organize

In addition while organizing you can quickly move a collection by clicking the double arrows in the collection to make that collection first or last. Smile
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 4:23:16 AM
Isn't it currently dangerous to even touch collections in any fashion because of the major problems with them?
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 8:58:28 AM
Also, the store's home page can display a "featured collection". So you might consider whether rotating a set of holiday collections using this feature would work for you.
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 1:01:28 PM
Fuzzy wrote:
Also, the store's home page can display a "featured collection". So you might consider whether rotating a set of holiday collections using this feature would work for you.

That is what I plan to do.
Posted: Friday, August 11, 2017 4:44:10 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:

That is what I plan to do.

Another good idea for those who want to do that Smile
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 12:28:54 PM
SucculentPropagation wrote:
There is a way.
1. Store Management
2. Collections
3. Organize

You still can only move them one by one and if you have over 100, it takes too much time.
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:01:07 PM
AfriCreations wrote:

In addition while organizing you can quickly move a collection by clicking the double arrows in the collection to make that collection first or last. Smile

I'm frustrated as I cannot find any double arrows. Where are they? All I see is "organiza" then "drag and drop" That's what takes so long.

Nancy B.
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:12:11 PM
TheClothesCloset wrote:
AfriCreations wrote:

I'm frustrated as I cannot find any double arrows. Where are they? All I see is "organiza" then "drag and drop" That's what takes so long.

Nancy B.

The arrows are to the right of Edit at the bottom of each collection but are not visible until are hovering near them.
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:23:00 PM
AfriCreations wrote:
TheClothesCloset wrote:
AfriCreations wrote:

Nancy B.

The arrows are to the right of Edit at the bottom of each collection but are not visible until are hovering near them.

Well for heaven's sake. Thanks. I owe you one.
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:35:09 PM
TheClothesCloset wrote:
AfriCreations wrote:
TheClothesCloset wrote:
AfriCreations wrote:

Nancy B.

Well for heaven's sake. Thanks. I owe you one.

No problem. I just realized I left out the word "you" in my sentence above, but you understood what I meant. I am not sure why the arrows are hidden like that, but its really not that unusual with internet technology today. Smile