More Banner on More Topics Pls
Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 1:04:34 PM
Idea I'd like to request a broader selection of product related Zazzle banners which are incredibly useful for blogs and websites.

Presently there are just 7 available : Espadrilles, Phones, Baby Gifts, Wedding, general Home Decor, Disney & Gifts of Joy. I rotate banners regularly on my blog and websites and a mere 7 choices just doesn't give me enough variety over 12 months. (Let me note I also rotate my Collections as well along with one or two official banners.)

I'd like to have banners that embrace all the following areas carried by Zazzle:
Art & Wall Decor
Crafts & Party Supplies
Office & School
Kitchen & Dining
Sports Toys & Games
Bath & Beauty
Food & Drink
Computer & Audio
Storage & Organization

That plus the holiday banners that come and go would then provide me more then enough promotion variety.
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2019 5:53:45 AM
Thank you for the suggestion, happy to pass this on! Smile
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2019 11:46:26 AM
We appreciate your feedback! Due to limited resources, we’ll be focusing on creating banners (and banner sizes) that drive the most traffic and sales for our Designer community. However, we encourage you to use our new create tool to make you own banners and other shareable content to share with your audience.

Thank you!
Best,
Elizabeth P.
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 2:35:45 PM
Crying
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 3:01:35 PM
Elizabeth P. wrote:
We appreciate your feedback! Due to limited resources, we’ll be focusing on creating banners (and banner sizes) that drive the most traffic and sales for our Designer community. However, we encourage you to use our new create tool to make you own banners and other shareable content to share with your audience.

Thank you!
Best,
Elizabeth P.

I am trying to understand exactly what resources are required to make banners... if you have time to make templates for the new create tool couldn't a few banners be squeezed in there and use the resources you have for them?

I don't mean to be disrespectful but that response seemed lame.

While it is true that we can now make our own they do not replace the official Zazzle banners with the assets Zazzle has exclusive rights to use.

In my opinion this is one small thing you could do for your designer community to make us feel like you are supportive of us and not like we are just a cash cow.

Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:06:32 AM
Hey Shelli! I appreciate all the points you're raising, we definitely don't want you to feel like we aren't listening. Lets try keep it friendly Smile I'll pass this along for you. Roses
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 11:47:16 AM
the Z banners have all that nice html with them that make them clickable. Create doesn't offer that at present--but it could. Idea First, you'd have to add several generic ad template sizes same as your banner sizes in Create, then add a widget in Create we could click to fill in our desired landing page and we could then download with the html attached.

I used a free make-a-button-for-your-blog thing once, but it required an image hosting site, which in this case Photo Bucket was a suggested option. (I had to open an account there just to make the button.) Then I filled the blank for a landing page, clicked done and had myself a downloadable clickable html button for my blog, though the extra mile to create a Photo Bucket acct just to do it was a pain.

With Create already being in part of Zazzle, the image file in Zazzle should work as a image hosting location for us---all you need to is provide us the widget with a blank we could fill in for a landing page for whatever ad banner size we've selected in Create. (it would autofill the size parameters.)

But to create one's own clickable html banner is so involved it's mostly untenable. If Zazzle Marketing has in-house a ready made set-up for making their own html ad banners, then making them is an easy matter, which is why I asked---unless I'm wrong assuming Zazzle makes these html banners in-house at all----if you hire a graphic shop outside of Zazzle to make them, then the answer that you want to limit banners to most popular items makes sense, because making those banners costs. However, if the marketing dept makes them in-house themselves, then quantity & diversity shouldn't matter.

So, which is it---does Zazzle make these html banners in-house or do you pay for them to be made out-of-house?
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:40:07 PM
James wrote:
Hey Shelli! I appreciate all the points you're raising, we definitely don't want you to feel like we aren't listening. Lets try keep it friendly Smile I'll pass this along for you. Roses

Okay thank you and I don't mean it to be mean. In the future I will try not to be so blunt if that helps.