Make Payoneer earning withdrawal option. please 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 3:25:41 AM
I'm adding my vote for payoneer. Paypal have been stopped in Turkey since 2016. Payoneer has been my "go to" payment service (Redbubble, Amazon, etc.) And Direct Deposite via Google Adsense.

It is frustrating that so many sites rely solely on either Paypal or checks. I mean, I really can't even tell you the last time I wrote a check!

The nightmare it will be to get a Turkish bank to cash a foreign check will be unbelievable. I'll probably end up with 16 people saying they don't know if they can. Waste an entire day. Go back the next day with the same people looking confused. Phone calls, people asking me why the company couldn't just directly deposit the money into my bank account. More confusion. More "we really can't cash this check" and yet another day wasted. Might as well get a picture frame, frame the check, and hang it on the wall. It will look prettier that way.

Please consider Payoneer. Please.
Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 12:40:40 AM
i hope Payoneer becomes an alternative option as soon as possible. Sad
Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 9:54:20 AM
I'm for a direct deposit option. I have Paypal, but I'm always worried about losing access to my account. I know people that have had problems with them.
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:51:41 AM
We as book publishers have been selling books at Amazon since 1993 but now we have been told by PaPal that our USA bank account cannot anymore link our South African PayPal account due to our SA address. So we cannot transfer money to Paypal.
We need to have a USA PayPal address linking to our USA bank account!
If that is true or not we are now investigating, so I hope that my Zazzle payment is still getting onto our SA PayPal account by the 15th.

A bank transfer to a SA bank is very expensive and to have Zazzle send me a check that will take weeks to arrive ( if it does) and then another few weeks for our SA banks to pay out, after deducting a huge fee!

Redbubble and Society6 still pay directly into my SA PayPal account, which is linked to my SA bank account. Cost is very low to exchange the $.
it's all to do with foreign exchange regulations that might have changed, but nobody truly knows how to solve it. We have been talking to several Amazon and PayPal international call centres. Very frustrating.
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 5:48:17 AM
Just_Kidding wrote:
We as book publishers have been selling books at Amazon since 1993 but now we have been told by PaPal that our USA bank account cannot anymore link our South African PayPal account due to our SA address. So we cannot transfer money to Paypal.
We need to have a USA PayPal address linking to our USA bank account!
If that is true or not we are now investigating, so I hope that my Zazzle payment is still getting onto our SA PayPal account by the 15th.

A bank transfer to a SA bank is very expensive and to have Zazzle send me a check that will take weeks to arrive ( if it does) and then another few weeks for our SA banks to pay out, after deducting a huge fee!

Redbubble and Society6 still pay directly into my SA PayPal account, which is linked to my SA bank account. Cost is very low to exchange the $.
it's all to do with foreign exchange regulations that might have changed, but nobody truly knows how to solve it. We have been talking to several Amazon and PayPal international call centres. Very frustrating.

"Redbubble and Society6 still pay directly into my SA PayPal account, which is linked to my SA bank account."

That's how Paypal usually works internationally (same here in Italy with mine), so if you've linked your SA Paypal on Zazzle, you should get your royalties there and can then transfer your cash from PP to your linked SA bank acct.

If I understand you right, your book incomes on Amazon are getting paid on your US bank account and you then transfer that cash from your US bank acct to your SA Paypal and from there to your SA bank? Surprised, that worked until now, I can't do that on my Italian Paypal. Can't you get paid on PP by Amazon? That would solve your issues. If the amounts are too high for Paypal transfers, there are still international bank transfers. They're not cheap (around 60$ to Italy as example), but that doesn't hurt much on high amounts.
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 2:43:03 AM
Many thanks for your reply. No Amazon does not pay directly into PayPal. We have been transferring $ from our USA account into our SA PayPal for the last 15 years that way! They also told us at PayPal that was a mistake! Yes, a bank transfer is very expensive. We got a quote for $50 but they wanted us to come into their branch to sign documents? We have not yet pursued this further. They obviously did not understand that we phoned from Cape Town. So far as I know Zazzle only pays on Paypal if it is linked to a USA bank account with the same email address. I found out on Friday that is still operating. What a relief.
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 2:51:29 AM
The Reply Girl wrote:
I'm adding my vote for payoneer. Paypal have been stopped in Turkey since 2016. Payoneer has been my "go to" payment service (Redbubble, Amazon, etc.) And Direct Deposite via Google Adsense.

It is frustrating that so many sites rely solely on either Paypal or checks. I mean, I really can't even tell you the last time I wrote a check!

The nightmare it will be to get a Turkish bank to cash a foreign check will be unbelievable. I'll probably end up with 16 people saying they don't know if they can. Waste an entire day. Go back the next day with the same people looking confused. Phone calls, people asking me why the company couldn't just directly deposit the money into my bank account. More confusion. More "we really can't cash this check" and yet another day wasted. Might as well get a picture frame, frame the check, and hang it on the wall. It will look prettier that way.

Please consider Payoneer. Please.

Does Amazon pay into a Payoneer account that is not linked to a USA account? We are in Cape Town and must investigate that.
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 2:52:13 AM
Does Amazon.com pay into a Payoneer account that is not linked to a USA account? We are in Cape Town and must investigate that.