Make Payoneer earning withdrawal option. please 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 8:17:15 PM
Hi, few days ago I was shocked that Paypal limited my account and said I could no longer use my Paypal account to send and receive, and even withdraw. This frustrated me as they were not specific to what violation I committed. Just like any other, their paypal accounts were suspended and they have totally no idea. And this is a big problem for me.

I hope Zazzle would consider Payoneer as another withdrawal option aside from paypal anc check. Payoneer is growing and I've been using it for years and it's easy to use and too convenient for me.. I can directly withdraw my fund via atm rather than withdraw my fund from paypal to my bank and needs to wait for 3 days.

I am not sure how many of you have the same problem in paypal... and I hope that Zazzle would consider integrating Payoneer.
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2018 5:53:55 AM
Not likely to be adding other options beyond PayPal. But I'll note the feedback and forward it to the relevant team. Thanks.
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2018 6:35:53 AM
It would be really great to have an option besides PayPal and check. PayPal did something similar to me many years ago, and I have not used them since. I usually request payment through check here, but other deposit options would be great. Smile
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2018 7:28:47 PM
I agree. My PayPal is currently fine, but I have heard about horror stories about innocent people losing their accounts for no valid reason.

The fact that the check option is available, is the main reason that I chose to make Zazzle my primary POD. It would terrify me to think I could lose my income if the PayPal gods frowned on me.

Another online payment option, my choice would be direct deposit, would be much appreciated.
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2018 7:32:30 PM
Agreed about direct deposit... cuts out the middle man. I never understood why this isn't an option.

But I've not *yet* had a problem w/Paypal
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2018 7:32:59 PM
Nellie wrote:
I agree. My PayPal is currently fine, but I have heard about horror stories about innocent people losing their accounts for no valid reason.

The fact that the check option is available, is the main reason that I chose to make Zazzle my primary POD. It would terrify me to think I could lose my income if the PayPal gods frowned on me.

Another online payment option, my choice would be direct deposit, would be much appreciated.

my choice would also be direct deposit.
Posted: Friday, June 08, 2018 3:03:01 AM
I agree with direct deposit option, but if it doesn't cost anything. On some online platforms, transferring money to a bank account is as much as 25 dollars (!), while on others it's free. So an alternate way of withdrawal would be nice but it should be free or close to free. I am fine with my PayPal yet and I've never heard an account can be suspended / frozen, and it's not a good thing to know about a system most of my income comes through. Direct deposit would be a great addition, though probably too overwhelming for such a big company.
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:03:18 PM
I am a member since 2009. I have been requesting for Payoneer since 2015 and it seems like it's all in vain. I have stopped uploading on zazzle since February 2018, as I can not withdraw my funds. Paypal is not available in my country. I used to request checks but now banks have stopped accepting foreign checks as they have moved to paperless banking.
Payoneer is a great payment option. It would be great if zazzle provides that option.
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:56:19 PM
Yes, Payoneer would be so great! I also use Skrill without any problems. I don't really trust PayPal anymore, and checks are not accepted in my country. Scary that I could lose all my POD income in a sec. Maybe I should diversify.
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 4:57:10 PM
I had a little glitch with Paypal recently and could only transfer about $30 at at time to my bank account. Left it for about two weeks and tried again and magicly it was back to normal. Missed out on some interest from the bank! So it would be great to have an alternate to turn too! Jilly
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:07:25 PM
WittyBetty wrote:
Direct deposit would be a great addition, though probably too overwhelming for such a big company.

Amazon pays by direct deposit and so does RedBubble Smile Doesn't seem like it would be that difficult. Just another payment method.
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 11:06:57 PM
Another 1+ for payoneer option.

Paypal is not available in my country. Checks missing sometimes Sad . I have some past experience with another site.
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2018 2:58:44 AM
WittyBetty wrote:
I agree with direct deposit option, but if it doesn't cost anything. On some online platforms, transferring money to a bank account is as much as 25 dollars (!), while on others it's free. So an alternate way of withdrawal would be nice but it should be free or close to free. I am fine with my PayPal yet and I've never heard an account can be suspended / frozen, and it's not a good thing to know about a system most of my income comes through. Direct deposit would be a great addition, though probably too overwhelming for such a big company.

+1 JMHO but checks should not be an option without a substantial fee. Payments to Paypal are completely electronic but checks require employee involvement to varying degrees. Having dealt with various online venues requiring transfer of funds getting a check costs anywhere from $15.00 up.

But I've also been faced with the dissolution of a company that owed me funds that were only payed by check and I was SOL. The company went bankrupt leaving no funds for payees.

Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:37:08 AM
I would also like to support suggestion for Payoneer as a payment option, since our Postal service is a nightmare and checks don't reach us. We have huge restrictions and expensive fees with regards to PayPal in South Africa, which just about destroys your entire payout! Direct deposit is not feasible for those outside of the USA...

Please consider making Payoneer an option, especially considering your overseas affiliates/designers!

Kind Regards Roses
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:02:30 AM
I need Direct Deposit or Payoneer too.
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:37:15 PM
Throwing my hat in the ring for direct deposit.
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2019 12:56:17 AM
Please consider Payoneer as an option. I know people have been trying to get zazzle to partner with payoneer for years and it would be great if they did.
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2019 12:21:36 PM
Every other site where I earn money offers direct deposit. Just not Zazzle, which unfortunately seems to be the outlier. I personally can not stand Paypal.

Zazzle, please offer direct deposit! Clearly there would be strong demand.
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 11:02:32 AM
Payoneer must definitely be added. It is very unfortunate that Zazzle does not take this into account although there have been so many designers that want Payoneer as an option for years. I hope the management hear this sooner or later.
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 2:31:40 PM
Adding my 2 cents worth too. The 21st and I still haven't gotten my large December check yet...but if I'd ordered a card I would already have it.

d
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2019 8:52:26 PM
+1

I vote direct deposit too.

Payoneer and others would be nice too.
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2019 10:37:33 AM
Having just experienced the same nightmare problem as the OP had, with Paypal locking down my account when it was full of money - my earnings they now get to use and I don't - I would like to also add my ++ to having direct deposit or Payoneer options.
I had to pull the plug on another POD site I had a shop at because they only pay through Paypal, leaving me with no way to get paid from them. They used to have a check option but got rid of it. That scares me to think Zazzle could do the same thing in the future. Please please always give us at least two options for getting paid!
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2019 1:18:28 PM
Dementees wrote:
I'd be okay with just Paypal if they had an automatic withdrawal option so I wouldn't have to bite my nails waiting for money to transfer over to my checking account and hoping it gets there before my bills do. Payoneer does seem to have this feature however, so if direct deposit isn't in the cards then seems like Payoneer would be a great option for this reason alone.

I have a PayPal MC debit card and when I transfer funds from PayPal it is available to use within minutes. It is accepted just like a Mastercard and I have never had any problem using it to pay no matter where I am paying. It is free to transfer from Paypal but loading it with cash at Walmart or Check and Go has a $3. load fee. There is also the PayPal instant transfer option to my bank account but it has a fee attached.
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2019 2:57:05 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Dementees wrote:
I'd be okay with just Paypal if they had an automatic withdrawal option so I wouldn't have to bite my nails waiting for money to transfer over to my checking account and hoping it gets there before my bills do. Payoneer does seem to have this feature however, so if direct deposit isn't in the cards then seems like Payoneer would be a great option for this reason alone.

I have a PayPal MC debit card and when I transfer funds from PayPal it is available to use within minutes. It is accepted just like a Mastercard and I have never had any problem using it to pay no matter where I am paying.

Ditto That! I've used my card for paying bills many times. Sometimes on its own and sometimes in conjunction with my bank card. never had an issue.
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2019 3:53:31 PM
Gina ┬ęgleem wrote:
Dementees wrote:

I have a PayPal MC debit card and when I transfer funds from PayPal it is available to use within minutes. It is accepted just like a Mastercard and I have never had any problem using it to pay no matter where I am paying.

Ditto That! I've used my card for paying bills many times. Sometimes on its own and sometimes in conjunction with my bank card. never had an issue.

It is an easy fix and PP has never given me any reason to worry but I do like the direct deposit idea as a back up plan.
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2019 4:00:11 PM
Dementees wrote:
I have a PayPal MC debit card and when I transfer funds from PayPal it is available to use within minutes. It is accepted just like a Mastercard and I have never had any problem using it to pay no matter where I am paying. It is free to transfer from Paypal but loading it with cash at Walmart or Check and Go has a $3. load fee. There is also the PayPal instant transfer option to my bank account but it has a fee attached.

Oh I used to have one of those and I was using it to make automatic payments but then it expired and suddenly lots of payments weren't going through. I need something I don't have to worry about. I've never seen any Paypal instant transfer option.

huh, it is right there for me when I go to make a bank transfer it offers me the instant for a fee or 1-2 business days for free. seems like the fee is now 1% since Square teamed up with them. It used to be .25 per transaction. Still not that bad if you need your money fast.
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2019 7:42:38 PM
Artellus Artworks wrote:
Having just experienced the same nightmare problem as the OP had, with Paypal locking down my account when it was full of money - my earnings they now get to use and I don't - I would like to also add my ++ to having direct deposit or Payoneer options.
I had to pull the plug on another POD site I had a shop at because they only pay through Paypal, leaving me with no way to get paid from them. They used to have a check option but got rid of it. That scares me to think Zazzle could do the same thing in the future. Please please always give us at least two options for getting paid!

Same, someone I know was locked out of the blue with money in the account - and years of doing business with them.
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:28:21 PM
Hi All. If Payoneer would be a option, I would be very happy, but probably a lot of the behind the scenes work to change over or add this option. Payoneer definitely is best me or for the Internationals as transfer fees aren't comparable with others, with their global payment method.
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:24:02 AM
With paypals new changes and with no direct deposit here, it's just not a stable option to have paypal as the only digital option.
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:05:49 AM
Surely Zazzle could work out some sort of deal with Payoneer - Payoneer also has a referral system. So if Zazzle were to 'refer' its designers, affiliates and customers etc to Payoneer as a payment system (receive and make payments) then it would generate extra income form that as well. In this setup, it would also be nice to get discounted rates via a Zazzle signup... just a thought. Idea