Let bounding-box disappear while moving layer.
Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 8:51:53 AM
The built-in tiling options often give less than stellar results so it is often necessary to tile an image manually by adding multiples of the same image and lining them up precisely so the pattern matches exactly, until the design area is filled. I am trying to do this again this morning on a tie and am pulling my hair out trying to get the diaganol stripes to line up because the bounding-box covers the edges I need to see.

It would be super awesome-sauce helpful if the bounding-box around a layer would disappear while moving it as it does in Photoshop.
Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 9:23:13 AM
I've been requesting a "hide" button for the bounding box for years. Would really help in the design process.
Posted: Saturday, May 20, 2017 4:42:22 PM
Hi ColeenZ, I've never had trouble with tiling my images, most of my designs are tiled. I don't use the 'Tile' button but go to 'More' and tick the 'Tile this image'. From there you can minimize/maximise your image and if the seamless pattern image you are loading is designed properly, it should tile really well.
Posted: Sunday, May 21, 2017 4:05:19 AM
Thats_Graphic wrote:
Hi ColeenZ, I've never had trouble with tiling my images, most of my designs are tiled. I don't use the 'Tile' button but go to 'More' and tick the 'Tile this image'. From there you can minimize/maximise your image and if the seamless pattern image you are loading is designed properly, it should tile really well.

That's good for just straight tiling, but you can't do any of the newer kinds of tiling with it.