Leggings insitu view great but for black shoes with white laces
orientcourt
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:53:12 AM
 Zazzle Proseller
Groups: ProSeller

Designing leggings! I Love creating them, but one big issue for me is the black sport shoe with white laces! Definately not a good match for most of our designs! Not all women wear leggings for gym or yoga. A flat black shoe or designer boot would be a better choice, a classic alternative and would match both gym and daywear.
colorwash
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:58:02 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

When the new leggings were introduced, I remarked on those shoes. They're so in-your-face that they distract from what's important. They look like clodhoppers to me, but what do I know? When I was growing up, you didn't dare wear white shoes before Memorial Day or after Labor Day. :-)
SM_WeddingStationery
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 4:44:34 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

I reckon get rid of the shoes all together and have the models pose with their bare feet.

As long as she isn't a ballet dancer and has decent feet, it should look much better.
Fharrynland
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 5:24:35 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

SM_WeddingStationery wrote:
I reckon get rid of the shoes all together and have the models pose with their bare feet.

As long as she isn't a ballet dancer and has decent feet, it should look much better.

Bare feet is too yoga...for me anyway...I'd rather a ankle bone up view...which is what I crop them at...
Shellibean_on_zazzle
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:20:45 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

Flip flops would work...as long as she has cute toes. maybe some coral nail polish too...
orientcourt
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 8:29:12 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

Great feedback on our legging design Insitu preview! Colorwash,we may be mature now but our acute fashion sense never disappears! Ps and white shoes were never an option! SM_WeddingStationary bare feet definately would be better than a black sports shoe with white laces!! Fharryland,you might have a point there! Dear Shelli, no flipflops for me even if she does have cute toes!Laughing Happy I still think flat black shoes (pumps)would suit all legging designs! Jilly
colorwash
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2017 3:35:23 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

Just by chance last night, I caught a commercial on TV that was either for leggings or for some reason featured them, and I paid attention to the shoes because of this thread. They were white, slim, feminine, and none were high-tops. They were appropriately unnoticeable.
Finbarr
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2017 8:15:50 AM
Groups: Member, Zazzle Admin, Zazzle Employee

Thanks for the feedback, will forward it along.
Shellibean_on_zazzle
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2017 12:01:53 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

Thanks Finbarr!

@Jilly made you laugh! ;0)