"Known Issues"
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 6:23:56 AM
Now Scott took the effort to create a very long list of technical problems in the tech forum ... and then it is just left rotting?
Does "known issues" mean "issues that are not being worked on"?
We're at THREE YEARS without reliable stats now ...
Thanks for fixing these issues!
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 8:04:55 AM
The document was last updated on January 8th 2019. The date at the top is when it was originally created. The stats are intermittent, I'll agree to that. But I'm not sure I would call them unreliable. These kind of things are put on the long finger as there are more important updates the engineers tirelessly work on for the customer and your benefit. Designers are always a priority, along with the customer.
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 8:42:34 PM
James wrote:
The document was last updated on January 8th 2019. The date at the top is when it was originally created. The stats are intermittent, I'll agree to that. But I'm not sure I would call them unreliable. These kind of things are put on the long finger as there are more important updates the engineers tirelessly work on for the customer and your benefit. Designers are always a priority, along with the customer.

James, perhaps whenever you or Scott or whoever updates the page you could have “last updated xx/xx/xx” text at the top of the page that you could keep current whenever you provide new info. Idea
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2019 9:47:23 AM
So this entire idea of a 'known issues' thread is just an idea that we're trying. We're unsure how well it will work in the long run. The biggest issue is that I'm unable to edit the title of the thread, so I can't just add a date to the thread. If you look at my post, however, there is an "edited on XXX" line and that's what you'll need to look for.