ID Badges, can we expect them back soon?
Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:12:38 PM
I noticed that ID Badges have been sold out. These are usually big sellers for me and I was wondering if they will be back in stock soon?

Just received a very positive review on them as well.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:08:10 AM
We don't have an ETA right now but let me see if I can get one.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:43:20 PM
Thank you James!
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2019 10:52:14 AM
Hi James,

Just checking to see if there is any ETA on the badges? I bought some about a month ago for a company and now they need about 20 more.

Any chance you have an idea if they will be back within the next couple of weeks or would it be safe to say I should look elsewhere?

Thanks!
Paula
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2019 5:58:34 AM
Sorry, never followed up. We don't have an eta right now but will keep on it. Apologies for the delay! Roses
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2019 5:02:50 PM
James wrote:
Sorry, never followed up. We don't have an eta right now but will keep on it. Apologies for the delay! Roses

Is there a reason why Zazzle doesn't order more products before they run out of stock? I am just curious. Isn't Zazzle losing customers right now that will go elsewhere to get the product?
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2019 6:57:19 PM
J32 Design wrote:
James wrote:

Is there a reason why Zazzle doesn't order more products before they run out of stock? I am just curious. Isn't Zazzle losing customers right now that will go elsewhere to get the product?

I'm not hear to speak for Z but:
Sometimes its not that Z is out of stock... it's because the vendor who supplies Z is out of stock. Z has no control over the supplier inventory.

In the game of print on demand it can be challenging to maintain inventory sometimes. You think you have plenty in stock and then someone places a gargantuan order and poof... you're out of stock unexpectedly. This can happen on both ends (z or the supplier) at any given time.

I know this from experience having owned a wholesale business supplying to retailers nationwide. It happened to me on a few occasions and can be frustrating.

Have a great weekend.
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 1:32:27 AM
igiftcenter wrote:
J32 Design wrote:
James wrote:

I'm not hear to speak for Z but:
Sometimes its not that Z is out of stock... it's because the vendor who supplies Z is out of stock. Z has no control over the supplier inventory.

In the game of print on demand it can be challenging to maintain inventory sometimes. You think you have plenty in stock and then someone places a gargantuan order and poof... you're out of stock unexpectedly. This can happen on both ends (z or the supplier) at any given time.

I know this from experience having owned a wholesale business supplying to retailers nationwide. It happened to me on a few occasions and can be frustrating.

Have a great weekend.

I see. Thanks for the explanation! Makes sense.