I would like to see a shopify integration: a Christmas Wish
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 10:33:57 AM
Many of us have our own stores and an import to shopify feature would allow us to do things like advertise our brand on google and such. The manual import of products anywhere is tedious. Being able to sell on your own shopify website with order feedback integration at a place with stock range like zazzle would be a dream come true!

Happy Holidays! This would be MY christmas wish Smile
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 3:32:31 PM
Related dream: Integration to Instagram Shopable Posts? Like... really easy. Can we strike up some sort of deal similar to what shopify has where we can click a few buttons and have a shopable post? Smile

Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 3:46:51 PM
Happy to forward along!Grin
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:54:54 AM
This is sort of related in that it involves integration with other platforms so we can promote our shops a bit better:

The ability to list our Zazzle shop/profile in the "claim other accounts" setting on Pinterest.
Instagram, Etsy and YouTube are options, and it would be great to be able to do something similar with our Zazzle profiles/shops.
Currently, Pinterest won't accept any Zazzle landing page as a claimed website, so if you haven't built your own landing website for your Zazzle products, you're not able to take advantage of those options.

Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 11:57:56 AM
yes, more shopping channels zazzle.. more shopping channels. I am wondering if their inventory management system of product limits hampers their use of such tools. the alogarithms used to turn off and on products over an accounts' number limit seems to be an issue in my first thoughts about when and what products they could allow import. However, they have an established rss feed. They are half way there.

You can republish a collection with a chicklet from feedburner, but you can't import to a personally owned shopping store. also, zazzle currently prohibits sellers who practise driopshipping, which is allowed upon manual imports to other shops, to use the zazzle black shipping discount.

They would have to come up with some friendly schemes.

I also wish secondarily that they would invent a global parameter setting for turning products off and on based on design use, and publication date range for the artists to use instead of their automated system. I know i am missing a ton of sales. I think the problem is zazzle is so popular and so easy to get on, it turns into a sorting garbage emporium sometimes if they dont employ some kind of metrics... but as far as I know, they are the only print on demand company currently using a product number limit on their artists. They may also be the biggest number of products print on demand company though.

I'd like to see some articles in the blog that give us metrics basics like 90% of our sales come from people who enter through google searches to the marketplace, not individual products and storefronts. Or show us how much of our stuff is browsed so we can prove we deserve it turned back on. For example: shopify has a browsing shopper session that shows live traffic on your store and determines a session by 5-15 pageviews within a longer than two minute time span.

Zazzle has left me just designing a bit everyday, but with no real power to explore sales organization because we are left unable to control what inventory shows if we have been on a long time and have a large store. There is only so much social media traffic does for an average artist witha couple hundred followers. We need improved channels, metrics, and curation tools.

On the whole though, the products and production times i think ARE the most amazing assortment in the field today. Glad I am with them still. Now lets earn a living wage, shall we?
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 3:35:16 PM
Bump, I am racking my brain trying to figure how I can add my designs to Shopify without manually adding them one by one. I want to keep using Zazzle but it's at a point where I may just need to go direct through Art of Wear Sad
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2019 6:01:33 PM
art of where HAS a shopify import app
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2019 5:28:26 AM
Following!
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2019 6:15:39 AM
definitely would love this!
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2019 6:30:22 AM
Hey all, thanks for the continued feedback. Just thought I would share a post that popped up last year regarding Shopify. We in no way can confirm that this works or not and in no way endorse it, but the following post was shared previously so this might give you some tips and tricks.

https://forum.zazzle.com/tools/shopify_and_zazzle_integration_that_works

Please note again, we in no way can confirm if this works, or not or endorse it, I just came across it.