I am not a robot!
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 10:33:00 AM
What's with zazzle locking me out every five minutes and making me do their ant-robot challenge? What a waste of time!
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 10:39:52 AM
I have no reason to believe this is a bug so I'm moving it to Feedback.
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:08:39 PM
thefrostedboba wrote:
What's with zazzle locking me out every five minutes and making me do their ant-robot challenge? What a waste of time!

This typically happens if you have more than one tab open to Zazzle's website. I've tried doing that in the past to help make changing royalties on thousands of products faster, but then I had to play the puzzle game and eventually gave up and went back to a single tab. We have asked before to perhaps make Prosellers exempt from this constant annoyance, but they seem to think it's necessary to prevent us from stealing our own work.
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:20:06 PM
I thought it happened when you were working so fast that it thinks you’re a script.
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:38:37 PM
I've had it happen when multiple tabs were open, but I wasn't working very fast at all. However, it's not a constant, and though I can often have 10-15 tabs open, it's actually a rare occurrence for me. There must be something the robot-savvy bot isn't very savvy about.
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:42:16 PM
Some times it's when I have multiple tabs open. Other days it's when I first log in and then about every 20 min. I am working so who knows? Somedays it never happens and I work as normal using multiple tabs to do multiple design and promotion work quickly and easily.
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:53:46 PM
Maz wrote:
I thought it happened when you were working so fast that it thinks you’re a script.

That's probably the main factor. When I tried having multiple tabs open to change royalties on more than one shop I was penalized for being too efficient by being forced to choose pictures of a bus, so I went back to one shop and one page at a time and the guard dogs went back to sleep. Aside from that it's pretty rare for it to come up.
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 3:21:41 PM
It happens randomly and it is annoying, especially when I'm checking rf links on my site. I can't go more than 3 or 4 pages of a Z store without getting accused of being a robot.
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 3:26:55 PM
thefrostedboba wrote:

In case you have a google account for lets say a g-mail address etc. you can try using google to login. Haven't had a captcha since I login with google.
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 6:28:24 AM
Seems like the Captcha thing is popping up all the time for us. And with Google's penchant for all things urban, I keep having to look at stop lights and crosswalks multiple times a day.

Thought doing POD was supposed to get rid of the commute?

Seriously though, ... once you captcha to enter, why doesn't the system know you're not a robot and make you do it over and over again.

JD
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 10:34:28 AM
it seems to happen to me if I don't wait for the page to complete loading before first sign in..then once I have to do the Captcha, it appears for at least 5 days afterwards at first sign in, no matter what I do.
Yes I sometimes work too quickly opening several tabs, so I now I take more time to close each tab (eg if checking products for errors/details etc) and can avoid it.
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:37:31 AM
Thanks. I'll try some of your suggestions. I do work quickly, but not robot quick. Still not sure why the system doesn't recognize a POD who has been around for years, one on the highest level, and just let us through without all the hoops.

I'll try what you said. Thanks again.
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:51:57 AM
I log in with Facebook and never have to deal with captcha.
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2020 8:05:11 AM
CATCHA is TOTALLY annoying and a waste of time. I AM NOT A ROBOT EITHER!
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 12:46:26 AM
I live in a rural area and the internet can be so slow I have no choice but to open multiple tabs, so I can work on one whilst the other pages slowly load. I then complete one at a time, and can work at a faster rate, but I frequently get the robot problem. Usually I'm okay if I stay at 10 tabs or less.
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 2:08:41 PM
That's exactly what a robot would say.
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:46:49 AM
It's been popping up more often for me as well unless I remember to login with google instead of directly logging in on Zazzle. I have tabs open but only a few are Zazzle and the rest of other places I am working on, email, and facebook. I tend to work better on multiple things at once. It's more efficient to upload the design on multiple pods at once and then send it away to storage off my computer so I don't forget what's where instead of having duplicates out there on the same Pod because I forgot I uploaded it there.