FyBy Not Listed as Maker Exclusion
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:22:03 AM
The all-over print tanks are not included in the advertised "30% off tanks, t's, and totes" sale but that's not mentioned anywhere. The maker is FyBY but they are not included on the Maker Exclusion list. You may want to add them to that list.
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:42:39 AM
As stated in the t's and c's, the items included must be marked as "Sold by Zazzle", which this is not. Thanks for the question though. Roses
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 12:06:26 PM
James wrote:
As stated in the t's and c's, the items included must be marked as "Sold by Zazzle", which this is not. Thanks for the question though. Roses

The half dozen or so all-over-print tanks I have in my shop all clearly say "sold by Zazzle" both on the product pages and in my shopping cart. (I've added a couple to my cart to test and even with SUMMERSAVINZ applied, they only come up 15% off.) And I've found only one of them is made by FyBY, the others are made by Jakprints who are also not listed in the exclusions.
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 12:15:58 PM
It's not a problem with the promo code because if you look at tanks in the marketplace they say right there "30% off with SUMMERSAVINZ" but the all-over-prints one say "15% off with SUMMERSAVINZ".
I know that all-overs are different from regular tanks but as a shopper I would wonder why some tanks are not coming up at the advertised 30% off and it's not explained in the fine print.
Posted: Friday, July 12, 2019 4:34:30 AM
Can you provide a link to a couple of products as an example? I'd be happy to take a deeper look, thanks! Smile
Posted: Friday, July 12, 2019 10:01:17 AM
Padie wrote:
Can you provide a link to a couple of products as an example? I'd be happy to take a deeper look, thanks! Smile

fire_and_ice_bright_bold_rainbow_tie_dye_tank_top
Sold by Zazzle - made by FyBY

puzzle_pieces_autism_awareness_ribbon_all_over_print_tank_top
Sold by Zazzle - made by Jakprint

atomic_tie_dye_rainbow_butterfly_peace_sign_all_over_print_tank_top
Sold by Zaazle - made by Jakprint

If you look at FyBy's or Jakprint's maker pages, you can see that all of their tanks are only 15% off, not 30%. (I dont know if their are other makers for the all-over-print tanks, these are the only two I've found from checking what's in my store.)
Not trying to be a PITA with this, but I was going to promote some of my tanks yesterday but I always check first to make sure what I am promoting at X% off actually comes up at X% off and these didn't which led me to looking for the fine print that says all-over-print tanks are excluded.

Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 6:32:06 AM
No, the tanks are advised they will be made by Jakprink, not zazzle. This is written on the t's and c's of every promo. This is working as expected and all over prints are not included, correctly.
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 11:22:06 AM
James wrote:
As stated in the t's and c's, the items included must be marked as "Sold by Zazzle", which this is not.

James wrote:
No, the tanks are advised they will be made by Jakprink, not zazzle. This is written on the t's and c's of every promo.

If one clicks on "Details" from the flashing banner at top of everypage you get this pop-up box which says "this offer only applies to qualifying products marked Sold By Zazzle". If you then click the link inside that box for "Offer Details Page" you will find this which says "offers only apply to qualifying products marked Sold By Zazzle". (That page is not working today, if you click the link for it it just flashes on for a second and then poof you are on zazzle.com.)

Every single random product I clicked on in the marketplace today including ones from brands like Disney & Starwars, and Zazzle Hearts like Espadrilles, clearly say Sold By Zazzle like this:

Now you seem to be saying that the t's and c's of every promo refers to made by but they don't, they clearly say Sold By. Made By is an entirely different animal. If you look at the current 40% off items, all of them are clearly marked "sold by Zazzle" but the "made by" is of course different: phone cases - made by Case-Mate, Binders - made by Avery, Watches - made by E Watch Factory, etc... Yet they are all 40% off. If the t's and c's were referring to made by nothing would be on sale except what is specifically noted as "will be made by Zazzle" and so far the only thing I've found like that is stickers which say "will be made by Zazzle Paper".

Moving on - the terms say "offers only apply to qualifying products marked Sold by Zazzle". That could be interpreted as either "all products marked Sold By Zazzle are qualifying products" or as "products must qualify and be marked Sold by Zazzle". If it's the former than the t'c and c's aren't excluding anything (because everything is marked Sold by Zazzle) and if it's the latter OK, it's just maddening that there is no fine print anywhere explaining what is and is not a "qualifying product".

Companies, Zazzle included, off course can exclude whatever they want from a sale but those excluded things should be listed/explained in the fine print somewhere so that when it's advertised that tank tops or stickers or mugs or what not are x% off, customers aren't upset & frustrated wondering why the promo code they are using is not giving them the advertised discount. Not to mention the designers and affiliates who want to promote a sale but can't do that with confidence that there's not an undefined subset of items that aren't included and thus will make it look like false advertising.

Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 3:47:38 AM
Unfortunately, the all over print tanks did simply not qualify for the promotion. I understand that this could have been advertised better so I have passed this on for you, thanks! Hopefully it will be clearer going forward.
Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 5:44:06 AM
Padie wrote:
Unfortunately, the all over print tanks did simply not qualify for the promotion. I understand that this could have been advertised better so I have passed this on for you, thanks! Hopefully it will be clearer going forward.

Thankyou, Padie. And just want to note, I don't have a bee in my bonnet or anything over the tank tops, that's just what led me to really looking at the fine print and realizing it's well, less-than-clear.