Editing Images Folder Names and/or Deleting Folders
Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:24:56 PM
I haven't found a way to either rename an images folder or delete it altogether. That would be handy and keep my images collection neater. Thanks!
Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:38:10 PM
k8coGifts wrote:
I haven't found a way to either rename an images folder or delete it altogether. That would be handy and keep my images collection neater. Thanks!

I have old tool still on PC, so I'm gonna explain how it is done for that (no clue if new tool does it the same):

Click on My Albums.
Click the Pencil under the thumbnail of the album you want to change the name of. Change the name in the box that opens. Hit enter.

For deletion...Tick the box of the album you want to delete and then scroll to the bottom and choose Delete Selected Album.
Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2018 1:40:28 PM
Thanks Gina! We are going to move this into Your Zazzle Store as this is not feedback. Smile
Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2018 2:58:25 PM
Aisling wrote:
Thanks Gina! We are going to move this into Your Zazzle Store as this is not feedback. Smile

You're welcome!
Posted: Friday, November 09, 2018 5:50:03 AM
Something that keeps causing people problems is that some of the buttons (such as Delete) are all the way at the bottom. Tools should never be placed at the bottom of a long scroll.