disney fan merch
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 5:19:46 AM
I know Zazzle has a Disney fan merch shop, I was curious about the rule and guidelines on how to get a design approved for their shop. I have a new seris inspired by Disney and would like Disney approvel before I upload them.....
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 7:56:04 AM
There is not a Disney fan merch. Disney has their own official stores here.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 9:16:00 AM
The safest thing is to steer clear of Disney...
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 9:37:05 AM
Partner stores that allow fan merch will have the portal for designers in their store. Examples are Portlandia, Outlander and Ford. There does not seem to be a centralized place that lists all fan merch stores so it seems a matter of hunt and peck. There aren't very many that do this. I was disappointed that the Stephen King store doesn't do fan merch since I am a fan and there aren't official illustrations. But ah well.

Content guidelines you may have seen for Disney are just for people personalizing things from the Disney store for their own purchase. I guess they don't want Mickey swearing on somebody's t shirt even though they aren't selling it, just buying it.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 10:10:27 AM
You can confirm who we have partnered with, here!
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 11:59:01 AM
There is a centralized list. Yay thank you.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 1:02:43 PM
These are all of the official brand stores on Zazzle. We can not design for them. https://www.zazzle.com/brandpartners