Design Grouping Feedback 8 pages: First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2018 7:19:39 AM
Colorwash wrote:
I figured a week after creating them and a few days after Kevin said the groupings should be caught up that maybe I ought to use the form to report my nine clocks languishing in separate broom closets. I just now used the form to report them and am hoping it works.

Well some that I reported that first day we could still haven't been added to the groups. I am not sure how long it will take but I am not gonna hold my breath. If they do soon, good and if not, oh well.

but I have some where I have 7 colors and only 5 of them have grouped.
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 4:11:38 AM
Kevin wrote:
There was a bit of a backlog, but things should be getting caught up by tomorrow.

For those of you who don't see an update by then and feel that your products should've been grouped, we ask that you please fill out the Google doc that we announced earlier in the news feed. The team in charge is actively looking over these, so filling out that form will be your best chance at getting your products reviewed.

Zazzle - What is the status of these Google Docs forms currently please?

I sent three forms in on 12 November to see what would happen. I received the automated Google Forms acknowledgement, but since then nothing. The suggested products remain ungrouped.

I was hoping for a response from Zazzle. Either to confirm that the products have been grouped, or to say that this was not possible and to explain why.

Is there any point in sending in more forms, or am I wasting my time? Are Zazzle able to look at these reports, or do they not have capacity perhaps?

I was hoping to learn so I can better understand the parameters that make grouping possible or impossible. It wastes everybody's time if I send in grouping report forms that cannot be actioned.

Thank you. I think that the Grouping facility is a great idea, but I am struggling to make the best use of it.

ETA UPDATE 6th Dec: A couple of my reported suggestions have just been grouped! (This implies a 3 to 4-week backlog) Thank you!
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:51:43 PM
First I want to restate I L-O-V-E this feature. Love

Questions:

(1) All phones of same brand (i.e. case mate) are considered "one" product and will thus be grouped regardless of phone type (Samsung, iPhone, Google). Is this correct? I can't tell from my products

(2) Does royalty rate have to match? Some of my products got caught up in my royalty confusion/debate and have been frozen for the season.
**ETA: nevermind this one... royalty rate doesn't matter with grouping.

(3) Are we permanently going to be dealing with products that have never been "viewed" but have sold? Or is this going to change?

(4) Is there any way to get feedback on our feedback forms? Like if the product is unable to be grouped and why? Right now we have no real way of knowing what we reported w/o getting receipts. And those aren't practical when dealing with high volumes.