Completely sold out since months? And what's next? 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:13:05 AM
What's going on with this product, one of my most popular pins is dead since months.
Should I remove it or wait?
Come on Zazzle say something.

Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:16:08 PM
That's a neat design!

My observation is that scales come and go, as far as being in stock... for what it's worth...lol
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 1:59:32 AM
Hi Plrang Art, looking into this now! Smile
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 3:14:10 AM
Also sold out (not sure when this happened):
can coolers
water bottles
Just noticed this, spent all day to remove links from my website.
Thanks for letting us know, Zazzle! (not)
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 9:10:34 AM
Hi Plrang Art, unfortunately we have no ETA as of yet but they have not been marked as discontinued so I would not delete any designs just yet, in case they reappear at a later date Smile
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 11:44:15 AM
@JB Designs Thanks! I made that in April and about month later I think they were gone. Haven't seen them available since then.

@Padie, thank you. I thought that could be a cool simple and useful product to design for, yet couldn't test more. Q4 is the best time for them to show up finaly.

@Anne Agree, you're wasting your time to design stuff, you promote and then you have an empty store
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 11:55:51 AM
Plrang Art wrote:
@JB Designs Thanks! I made that in April and about month later I think they were gone. Haven't seen them available since then.

@Padie, thank you. I thought that could be a cool simple and useful product to design for, yet couldn't test more. Q4 is the best time for them to show up finaly.

@Anne Agree, you're wasting your time to design stuff, you promote and then you have an empty store

This company is located in the SE and was hit hard by one of the hurricanes/flood events. Since that time there have been a couple more that might be implicated. They are the makers of two other products too. Only remember one of them. I believe tapestries were one of the two.

I am hoping they'll be providing our Zazzle products again soon.

Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 3:33:02 AM
Oh I didn't know that @eclecticpastime, great information. So I'm not going to remove those from my store. In fact gonna probably create some from time to time instead to be ready when they come back. Wold be cool to help them even with a 0% margin.
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 5:21:57 AM
eclecticpastime wrote:
Plrang Art wrote:

This company is located in the SE and was hit hard by one of the hurricanes/flood events. Since that time there have been a couple more that might be implicated. They are the makers of two other products too. Only remember one of them. I believe tapestries were one of the two.

I am hoping they'll be providing our Zazzle products again soon.

I believe the other product they make is the shower curtains.
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 7:01:17 AM
I hope the chocolate boxes will be available soon again ... any update on that, please, Zazzle?
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 8:03:56 AM
I've the feeling that any product Zazzle doesn't keep in stock the way they do paper is at the mercy of the manufacturer and, in some cases, the printing too. There's probably no easy way Z can say that an out-of-stock will be back in stock by this or that date because the manufacturer may not know exactly either. Even the manufacturers can be at the mercy of their own suppliers.
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 8:41:16 AM
Anne wrote:
I hope the chocolate boxes will be available soon again ... any update on that, please, Zazzle?

Just got the shock of my life. Noticed, they're completely sold out, not only temporarily - what's a truly bad sign. There goes another nice Christmas gift product, after the porcelain plates and the black lacquered gift boxes. What sadness Crying
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:17:57 AM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
Anne wrote:

Just got the shock of my life. Noticed, they're completely sold out, not only temporarily - what's a truly bad sign. There goes another nice Christmas gift product, after the porcelain plates and the black lacquered gift boxes. What sadness Crying

Crying
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:13:17 PM
Thanks everyone!
I had not noticed that the porcelain plates were also out of stock ... Crying
We really need a notification system for this!
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:47:32 PM
Anne wrote:
Thanks everyone!
I had not noticed that the porcelain plates were also out of stock ... Crying
We really need a notification system for this!

I noticed the oos choco boxes while pre-working on some thank you designs. A real bummer, because they make fantastic Thank You gifts. The porcelain plates hurt a lot, too, if you aim for collectibles or for tableware sets. And both are "completely" sold out what means months of waiting usually. The oos of the black lacquered jewel/gift boxes is highly annoying, too, the remaining oak style doesn't work well for all designs, where black is way more suited.

A notification system would be truly helpful. Perhaps this should be added to the weekly associate's newsletter, after the sales notifications. That would be the perfect place because product availability affects both, designers and affiliates and is crucial for promotions. -> suggesting this now on a separate post, so it's better visible
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2019 2:56:29 PM
I'm disappointed to hear boxed chocolates are out and here it's coming up on the holidays! I'd think that's a big holiday seller!
Now I have to go through and shift all chocolates to direct-only until I get notified of fresh stock.
That's a huge shame, though.
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 12:09:39 AM
Paper cups too ... Crying
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 2:31:32 AM
and big pillar candles.
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:12:48 AM
Chocolate from out of stock to discontinued ... Crying
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:41:32 AM
Anne wrote:
Chocolate from out of stock to discontinued ... Crying

Dang. That's a bummer. What a shame Crying
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:27:16 AM
Is there a list somewhere that shows out of stock vs. discontinued products that we can refer too? Is it up to us to search and find what products we have that are discontinued and delete them? Or does Zazzle automatically do something to all products that are discontinued?
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:36:36 AM
digiscrapthat wrote:
Is there a list somewhere that shows out of stock vs. discontinued products that we can refer too? Is it up to us to search and find what products we have that are discontinued and delete them? Or does Zazzle automatically do something to all products that are discontinued?

In the back end product sort options where you find hidden products is also a discontinued option.
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:51:55 AM
I find the number of discontinued products very disturbing. Not a good sign for future business!!
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:24:28 PM
I just saw a discontinued on a candy jar and a candy tin - but one item each. I'm confused.
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:27:22 PM
SweetLoveGifts wrote:
I just saw a discontinued on a candy jar and a candy tin - but one item each. I'm confused.

Was it discontinued product line or option? if it was option you can change the option to one that is in stock.

Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 3:06:06 AM
Discontinued notice now gone. I don't know if it was option or line. I guess some sort of glitch?
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 5:06:23 AM
SweetLoveGifts wrote:
Discontinued notice now gone. I don't know if it was option or line. I guess some sort of glitch?

Great, after I deleted all of mine.
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:13:33 AM
SweetLoveGifts wrote:

I found that if I deleted some items showing on first page (say there were 5 items and I deleted the first 3) all product items shifted and the "empty" space that was filled by a NON-DELETED product showed as "Discontinued".

I now delete from the back pages and go forward.
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:31:15 AM
This thread is making me leary of deleting any of them...I think I will try just hiding them instead if they aren't already. That way if it turns out to be a mistake I still have a copy.
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:20:54 AM
I wouldn't delete anything that says "Discontinued Product Line" if it wasn't in the Discontinued section. The only time I did was when I was informed by a MOD that I would need to check my categories for postage that just wouldn't go into that section. I have seen plenty say "discontinued", so I would check the section. If section was empty I left the product alone.