Cases Not Showing 50% Off in 3-Day Sale
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 7:08:36 AM
Zazzle...please check the sale prices on Cases for the latest 3-day sale. They are in the list for items being 50% off, but they are showing 25% off when I click on the link. Also, the link only shows iPad cases. I checked phone cases and they are showing 25% off as well.
https://www.zazzle.com/c/cases?q=cases&sgsc=cases&f_mk=238200430977985789
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 12:58:51 PM
The associates mail says "Photo USA phone cases". Checked and it's the zazzle cases which are 50% off:

https://www.zazzle.com/pd/spp/pt-photousa_iphonecase?formfactor=iphone5c&style=glossy
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 7:17:44 PM
Thanks for that info!Roses
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:29:27 AM
I know its the last day but I too am confused about this sale....notecards.... when you click on them they are not marked as 50 percent off as that large page lists them? THey are marked as 25%

I clicked even on the Zazzle blank example and that too was only 25% off I am so confused are you suppose to buy a min quantity? It does not say that if that is the case?

I put one in my cart as a test and it still is not taking half off the price? Why is this sale so tricky?
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:37:50 AM
Hi Ohhhhilovethat,

I have just looked at some of the note cards available now and they are showing 50% off for me. Would you be able to send a link to any of the ones you have found showing 25% off? Smile
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:12:07 PM
sorry for my late response
well lol now the zazz blank ones are correct but it does not matter which one I select if I picked a note card of mine these all say 25 off so is the sale only for certain notecards? For selective designers perhaps?
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:23:25 PM
I'm pretty sure if you don't specifically choose the blanks named "note card" to create them it will not be in the sale. I created my note cards using "greeting card" blanks because I wanted my customers to be able to buy one at a time and not just sets of 10 so they aren't included either.
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:58:32 PM
Melrose
I am seeing this now.... I get it! I think I did read somewhere about Zazz sales being more like this too and how we have our listings selected will impact how the are targeted... which stencil we use will affect, I guess notecards is one of them because all of mine were created long before the new paper roll out and none of them are 50% off so this makes sense now. Soooo I guess if you created a new notecard after the paper roll out then it would be included. Makes sense.

More and more items too seem to be appearing to be sold in larger quantities rather than just one which is fine but what if a customer wants a proof first or just wants one? Even the reception cards I noticed have changed you no longer can purchase just one.

Thank you very explaining!
Have a fabulous evening!!
Smile
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:18:00 PM
You are welcome! I hope you have a great evening as well! Roses