Can we share the good side please?
Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017 8:57:48 AM
Sometimes when I want to share a product, the picture defaults to the back or side. Especially travel tags. I can't share them because the picture is always of the side I leave blank or faded so people can add their info. Today I tried top share one and the picture was not only the back side but the back of a totally different tag altogether! the link still led to the one I wanted.
Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017 12:32:34 PM
Not sure if this is the case with you, but I had a similar problem but discovered it was when I was sharing from my ipad, when sharing from my computer all shared correctly.
Are you using a mobile device for sharing?
Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017 1:34:40 PM
Hi @anotherfort,
Besides your device type, can you also send me a link of the product you shared? Were you on the side view when you initiated the share?

Thanks!
Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017 2:21:19 PM
Also ... Sharing from the PRODUCT page (not the icon in the backend) usually shows your selected view.
If you share from the DROP DOWN under the product icon in the back-end it usually reverts to the original default view.

I believe at one time, all shares showed the view that shopowner selected to post. Hasn't been that way in quite a while.
Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017 3:03:29 PM
I'm just sharing from my computer. Uses Windows. The one I thought shared a different tag actually has a back side that looks really similar to a different one I did. I didn't realize because it's one I did ages ago. So that's my fault. I usually save without going to the product page to save time.

Also I will rename it because I hate how 's turn into this really long thing.
Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017 4:58:15 PM
Anotherfort wrote:

Also I will rename it because I hate how 's turn into this really long thing.

Me too I wish we could use punctuation characters without all that *#@amp###**! stuff!